Oakland VA Loans
Oakland VA Loans and Oakland VA Home Loans Refinancing
Are you a California Veteran in search of a new home? At Capital Bank, N.A., we are passionate about helping Veterans own their own home. We help Veterans secure Oakland Veteran loans and VA mortgage refinancing, both of which are benefits available ONLY to Veterans. Take advantage of this amazing service benefit and buy the home of your dreams with no money down, no PMI and rock bottom interest rates. There isn’t a better mortgage option available anywhere.
Our simple online VA loan application makes it easy to get started today! If you need assistance or have questions, contact our Oakland VA loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oakland is an in-demand place to live with home sales averaging $315,000, and qualified Oakland buyers can purchase a home for up to $987,500*.
Our Simple 3 Step Process:
Step 1: Get your VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). If you don’t have it, contact us and we may be able to help you obtain it.
Step 2: Start looking for a new Oakland house! Our home search is a great place to get started.
Step 3: Apply for an Oakland Veteran loan.
DON’T DELAY! GET YOUR VA LOAN AND GET INTO YOUR NEW HOME! FIND YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY | START THE VA MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESS | FIND YOUR OAKLAND HOME|
Oakland, California Facts
- Oakland is an artist’s paradise and boasts that it has the highest concentration of artists per capita in the entire United States. Galleries are located all over the city, but primarily in Uptown, for artists to showcase their work.
- Major employers in Oakland include Alameda County, Wells Fargo, Oakland Unified School District, the City of Oakland, Cost Plus World Market and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals. The Internal Revenue Service also has a big presence in Oakland, employing 2,500 people.
- Although housing is slightly more expensive in Oakland than in other parts of California, the average salaries are also higher. The average salary in Oakland is $86,000, which is $10,000 more than the California average.
Why Veterans Love Oakland
- There are two military installations close to Oakland. Camp Parks is one of the oldest bases in the area and dates back to WWII. It was originally a Navy base, but the Army took it over in 1959. Also nearby is Integrated Support Command Alameda. This is a Coast Guard Base that’s actually on a small island not far from Oakland.
- Oakland Army Base, which closed in 1999, is currently undergoing a redevelopment. When completed, the area will have expanded business opportunities and services, as well as improve the efficiency of the Port of Oakland.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Oakland Outpatient Clinic in downtown Oakland. The clinic offers a number of services, including cardiology, gastroenterology, rehabilitative medicine, women’s health, general surgery and urology.
Apply for an Oakland Veteran Loan and Save Thousands
Oakland Veteran loans from Capital Bank, N.A. are an amazing benefit available to VETERANS ONLY! VA loans require no down payment, no PMI and offer low interest rates. These features make Oakland VA loans more affordable than conventional loans, and can save you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. What would you do with that extra money?
Find Out if You Qualify
Visit our Veteran mortgage eligibility page to find out if you’re entitled to an Oakland VA mortgage.
You typically must meet one of the following to qualify:
- 90 days or more of service during wartime
- At least 180 days of service during peacetime
- Are a member of, or honorably discharged from the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- Currently active duty
- The surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
Oakland Veteran Mortgage Refinancing Can Lower Your Monthly Payments
Current homeowners can save with Oakland VA loan refinancing! Choose from cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing, depending on your needs. Refinancing can get you a lower interest rate and lower your monthly payments. Apply online now for an Oakland Veteran loan refinance or contact us to learn more.
Not Qualified for VA Loans? Apply for an Oakland FHA Mortgage
Oakland FHA loans are an excellent option if you don’t qualify for an Oakland Veteran loan. Even if you have less than perfect credit, you may still be eligible for low interest rates and low down payment terms with a government-backed Oakland FHA mortgage or FHA refinance.
Don’t let the opportunity of affordable homeownership in beautiful Oakland, CA pass you by! Get started with your Oakland VA loan application from Capital Bank, N.A. today, check out our FAQ page, or contact an Oakland Veteran loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits