Chula Vista VA Loans
Chula Vista VA Loans and Chula Vista VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans, get into your dream home this year with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! Our Chula Vista VA loans are open to VETERANS ONLY. These low interest, zero down payment loans make owning your own home affordable and well within reach of today’s Veterans. With a median sales price of $345,000, Chula Vista, California homes are available in a wide range of prices.
Get prequalified today by filling out our Chula Vista online VA loan application. Contact your local Chula Vista Veteran loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected] and we’ll help you get into your new home, fast!
Qualified Chula Vista buyers can purchase a home for up to $500,000*.
Follow These 3 Steps to Get Into Your New Home Soon
Step 1: Provide your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Capital Bank, N.A. can help you get this if you don’t have it.
Step 2: Start your Chula Vista home search! Use our home search feature to find available property.
Step 3: Apply online to get your Chula Vista VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A..
GET INTO YOUR DREAM HOME THIS YEAR! PROVIDE YOUR VETERAN COE | BEGIN THE VA LOAN PROCESS | PICK OUT A CHULA VISTA HOME|
Chula Vista, California Facts to Know
- Chula Vista enjoys an excellent location and is just seven miles from downtown San Diego. Nearly 250,000 people live within the city, which is the second largest in San Diego County.
- Major employers in the area include Sweetwater Union High School District, Chula Vista Elementary School District, Goodrich Aerostructures, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center and Southwestern College.
- Athletes and young athletes-in-training can visit the United States Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista. Athletes in rowing, archery, soccer, softball, tennis, field hockey, track and field and cycling all train here.
Why Veterans Love Life in Chula Vista
- Veterans flock to the Chula Vista area because of its mild weather and close proximity to the military installations in San Diego. The best-known Marine base is Camp Pendleton, while the most famous Navy base is Naval Base Coronado.
- The Veterans Home of Chula Vista offers long term care services to Veterans, including independent living, skilled nursing and licensed residential care. To qualify, Veterans need to be at least 55 years old, be California residents and have served honorably.
- Veterans can also receive medical care from the Chula Vista VA Clinic or the Naval Hospital Pendleton. The Chula Vista VA Clinic does not have a pharmacy so Veterans who need a prescription should receive it from the Naval Hospital.
Save Money With Chula Vista Veteran Loans
A Chula Vista VA loan can save you a significant amount of money over the life of the loan. As a Veteran you may be entitled to these VA mortgages with low interest rates and no PMI payments; best of all Chula Vista Veteran home loans require ZERO down payment. These loans are available to VETERANS ONLY; don’t pass up this excellent military benefit! Apply online today or contact Capital Bank, N.A. to find out if you’re eligible and begin the application process.
Do You Qualify for a Chula Vista Veteran Loan?
Visit our eligibility page to see if you meet the requirements for a Chula Vista Veteran mortgage or Veteran mortgage refinance.
Veterans must usually meet at least one of the following to qualify:
- Active duty service of at least 90 days during wartime.
- Active duty service of at least 180 days during peacetime.
- Received an Honorable Discharge.
- Currently active duty.
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member.
Current Homeowners: Save With Chula Vista VA Mortgage Refinancing
If you own your own home already, you can still take advantage of your VA loan benefits. Locking in a lower interest rate with Chula Vista VA mortgage refinancing helps current borrowers lower their monthly payment. Both streamline refinancing and cash-out refinancing are available through Capital Bank, N.A.. Apply online now or contact a Veteran mortgage refinance expert to see how we can save you money!
Chula Vista FHA Mortgages are Another Option for Borrowers
A Chula Vista FHA mortgage is an attractive alternative to a VA loan. If you have poor credit history or little money to put toward a down payment, a Chula Vista FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance offers low interest rates, low downpayments and a government-backed guarantee.
Start your Chula Vista VA loan application at Capital Bank, N.A. today! Visit our FAQ page to learn more about Chula Vista Veteran loans and Veteran loan refinancing options. If you have additional questions or when you’re ready to apply for your VA loan, contact a Chula Vista Veteran loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits