Anaheim VA Loans and Anaheim VA Loan Refinancing
California Veterans are eligible for outstanding home loan terms, and VALoanMortgages.com is here to make sure you get them! As a Veteran, you may be eligible for Anaheim VA Loans and Anaheim VA Loan Refinancing, which require NO down payment and no PMI. If you’ve been thinking about buying a home, there’s never been a better time. Use your Anaheim VA loan benefits to realize the American dream of owning your own home!
Get pre-qualified in minutes! Apply online now for your Anaheim VA Loan or find out more about VA loans and VA loan refinancing by contacting VALoanMortgages.com at (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoanMortgages.com.
Anaheim homes have a median sales price of $366,000, giving Veterans a range of homes and home prices to choose from. The VA loan limit in Anaheim is $668,750*
3 Easy Steps Gets You Started with Anaheim VA Loans and Anaheim VA Loan Refinancing:
- Step 1: Obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you can’t find it, or don’t have one yet, contact us. We can help you obtain it!
- Step 2: Start looking for the perfect home in Anaheim! Use our helpful home search function to get started right now.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online VA loan application.
JUST 3 EASY STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP! LOCATE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) | FILL OUT THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR ANAHEIM, CA DREAM HOME|
New Anaheim VA Loan or Anaheim VA Loan Refinance?
Both are Available at VALoanMortgages.com!
Whether you are buying new or already own a home, VALoanMortgages.com can help save you money! Apply and get prequalified for a VA loan or a VA mortgage refinance today – if you’re pre-qualified for an Anaheim Veteran loan you’ll enjoy a ZERO down, NO PMI, low-interest home loan. This is all part of the military benefit YOU have earned!
Existing homeowners can save money on their monthly mortgage payment with a streamline refinance, or get needed cash with a cash-out refinance. Apply online now or contact our Anaheim Veteran mortgage refinance experts to find out if you qualify.
How to Qualify for an Anaheim VA Loan or VA Refinance
Learn more about qualifying for an Anaheim VA loan on our VA loan eligibility page.
Typical eligibility requirements:
- At least 90 days of active duty service during wartime.
- 180 days or more of active duty service during peacetime.
- Current active duty service.
- Selected Reserves or National Guard Service members with an Honorable Discharge.
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member, who hasn’t re-married.
Don’t Qualify for a VA loan? Anaheim FHA Mortgage Loans are an Excellent Alternative
At VALoanMortgages.com we may be able to help you secure an Anaheim FHA loan if you don’t meet the eligibility requirements for an Anaheim VA loan. Anaheim FHA purchase loans and FHA refinancing have less stringent income and credit requirements that conventional loans, and have low interest rates and require only 3.5% down payment.
Are you ready to realize the American dream of affordable homeownership? Take the next step and apply for an Anaheim VA loan from VALoanMortgages.com! Visit our FAQ page to learn more about VA loans and VA loan refinance options, or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com. Don’t delay using this outstanding military benefit you’ve earned!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Getting to Know Anaheim, California
- Anaheim is home to Disneyland Resort, and the park employs over 22,000 people in the local area. Other top employers in Anaheim include Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Northgate Gonzalez Markets and Extron Electronics.
- The average salary of an employee in Anaheim is $70,000. Corporations that have a major presence in Anaheim are AT&T, Pacific Sunwear, Sunny Delight, Yogurtland and Fisker Automotive.
- Popular Anaheim neighborhoods include Disneyland, Southwest, Southeast, Northwest, Northeast and The Colony.
Veterans in Anaheim
- Veterans can find employment at government contractors in Anaheim, including L-3 Communications and Raytheon.
- Disneyland offers special discount tickets for military service members, which means families can save $95 on each three-day park hopper pass they purchase.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the VA Anaheim Clinic. Services from the clinic include primary care, diabetes management, blood pressure screening, psychiatry and psychology services, immunizations and pharmacy processing.