San Jose FHA Loans and San Jose FHA Refinancing
Veterans, whether you are relocating to San Jose and are looking for San Jose FHA Loans for a new house, or already live here and need San Jose FHA Refinancing to save you hundreds of dollars every month, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you get prequalified for FHA loans quickly and easily. San Jose FHA loans are ideal for young families just getting started, or anyone who doesn’t have a lot of money saved or has past credit problems. These government-backed loans are designed to make the dream of owning a home a reality for more people. Just because you don’t have a 20% down payment saved doesn’t mean you can’t buy a home! Apply online now or contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or Capital Bank, N.A..
Facts about San Jose, California
- Rising prices and low interest rates means now is the perfect time to buy a home in San Jose.
- San Jose residents enjoy over 300 days of sunshine each year, and an average daily temperature of 73 degrees.
- Tech industry employers such as Hitachi, Adobe Systems, IBM, eBay, Cisco Systems, Sanmina-SCI, Cadence Design Systems, BD Bioscience, Xilinx and Ericsson boost average San Jose salaries to $92,000.
- The rapidly growing city of San Jose is California’s third most populous city with nearly a million residents.
Why Veterans Choose San Jose FHA Loans and San Jose FHA Refinancing
- San Jose is home to one of Northern California’s Military Entrance Processing Stations, which measures physical qualifications, aptitudes and performs background checks on military enlistees.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits to study San Jose State University and San Jose City College.
- Many Veterans work as physicians, nurses, social workers and other medical support staffat the Department of Veterans Affairs .
Buy a House with a San Jose FHA Mortgage
The San Jose FHA mortgage program lets Veterans and other Americans achieve the dream of homeownership even if they don’t qualify for other mortgages. FHA loans require only 3.5% down and have less strict income and credit requirements than conventional loans. They also come with lower interest rates, which all adds up to more affordable homeownership each month!
Do you shudder at the pile of paperwork you imagine goes along with an FHA loan? Capital Bank, N.A. has distilled the San Jose FHA mortgage process down to its essentials, removing the stress and headaches so you can focus on finding your dream home! Once you verify your San Jose FHA loan eligibility it’s easy to apply and get prequalified; just complete our short prequalification form and get a response from a San Jose FHA loan expert within minutes!
Reduce Your Mortgage Payment with San Jose FHA Refinancing
If you already own a home in San Jose you might be paying too much. Capital Bank, N.A. can look at your mortgage and tell you how much a San Jose FHA refinance loan could save you each month. FHA refinance options include a cash-out refinance, that lets you borrow against your home’s equity to get some needed cash, or a streamline refinance that gives you a new FHA loan with a lower interest rate.
Veterans, Have You Applied for San Jose VA Loans?
San Jose Veterans have another option not available to other home buyers: a VA loan. A San Jose VA loan is a benefit that many Veterans are eligible for, and it comes with a lower interest rate and doesn’t require mortgage insurance. But best of all, Veteran loans require ZERO down payment! If you’re in the market for a new home or are interested in saving money with a San Jose VA loan refinance, apply online today or contact Capital Bank, N.A. to discuss your needs and find out if you qualify for a VA mortgage.
Capital Bank, N.A. is proud to give back to the Veterans who have sacrificed so much for our nation. Learn more about FHA mortgages or start the San Jose FHA loan application process by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or Capital Bank, N.A..