San Diego FHA Loans and San Diego FHA Loan Refinancing
San Diego is a Veteran friendly city, and right now it’s a real estate buyer’s market. If you’re looking to buy a home, let Info@VALoanMortgages.com help you secure San Diego FHA Loans and San Diego FHA Loan Refinancing and save you thousands. With a low down payment of just 3.5% and affordable monthly payments, it could be exactly what you need to realize the dream of homeownership!
Apply online now for San Diego FHA Loans and San Diego FHA Loan Refinancing, or contact Info@VALoanMortgages.com at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com to learn more about the different types of FHA loans.
Facts about San Diego, California
- The San Diego housing market stayed strong during the recent real estate bubble, with home values dropping only about 20% since 2008.
- Major employers in the area include U.S. federal government agencies such as the Department of Defense, the State of California and the San Diego campus of the University of California. These employers alone account for a half million jobs.
- San Diego residents enjoy average temperatures of 70 degrees, dry summers, and only 11 inches of rain each winter.
Why Veterans Love Living in San Diego
- Roughly 10% of San Diego’s population is U.S. Veterans.
- San Diego is home to many military facilities such as Naval Base Point Loma, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, and Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command.
- The largest naval fleet in the world calls Naval Base San Diego home. This base and its supporting services employ over 20,000 service personnel and 6,000 civilians.
- Local businesses from the American Comedy Company to the San Diego Zoo support the large local military population with specials and discounts for Veterans and active duty personnel and their families.
- It is estimated that the military industry brings $31 billion to San Diego’s economy.
San Diego FHA Loans: A Long History of Helping Veterans
Info@VALoanMortgages.com helps Veterans looking for homes in America’s Finest City by helping them secure San Diego FHA purchase loans. It’s easy to apply and get prequalified within minutes. You’ll be contacted by a local San Diego FHA mortgage expert who will guide you through the hassle-free process; you’ll be surprised how painless the loan application can be with the right ally in your corner!
Veterans of every war back to World War II have been able to buy houses with government-backed FHA mortgages, even when they couldn’t qualify for other housing loans. The FHA loan program allows nearly anyone to buy a home, even people with less than perfect credit or who can’t raise a large down payment. San Diego FHA loans require as little as a 3.5% down payment to get started, and come with lower interest rates – making them very attractive options for young Veteran families and retirees alike.
Save Money with a San Diego FHA Refinance Loan
Just because you own your home already doesn’t mean you can’t capitalize on the benefits of FHA mortgages! With a San Diego FHA refinance loan, you can lock in historically low rates and save tens of thousands of dollars over the life of your mortgage. Apply online now or contact us to find out more about the types of FHA loans Info@VALoanMortgages.com offers and how they can save you money from your very first payment.
Find Out if You are Eligible for a San Diego VA Loan
If you’re a Veteran, be sure to apply for a San Diego VA Loan FIRST. While they do have stricter guidelines to qualify, the benefits of Veteran loans are significant: ZERO down payment, rock bottom interest rates and NO costly PMI payments – imagine how much you could save! What would you do with that extra money? Apply for San Diego Veteran loans or a VA loan refinance with our simple online prequalification form, or contact us any time to learn more!
Don’t let homeownership in sunny San Diego pass you by! Find out more about FHA loan programs to see how much you can save. Apply online now or contact the San Diego FHA mortgage loan experts at Info@VALoanMortgages.com at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.