Sacramento FHA Loans
Sacramento FHA Loans and Sacramento FHA Loan Refinancing
The American dream is still one of homeownership, and at Capital Bank, N.A. we specialize in working with Veterans to make that possible through affordable Sacramento FHA mortgages and FHA refinance loans. If you’re returning to civilian life with little savings and no or poor credit history, a Sacramento FHA loan could help you buy a home!
At Capital Bank, N.A., we value your service and we promise to never waste your time with a convoluted loan application process. Our simple online form makes it easy to apply and get prequalified for a Sacramento FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance. To speak to a local Sacramento FHA loan specialist about different types of FHA loans, or to answer any questions you have, contact us any time at Capital Bank, N.A. or [email protected]
Facts about Sacramento, California
- California homes can be expensive, but Sacramento property is very affordable right now. The median home value is around $150,000, down nearly 45% from 2008. Recently, Sacramento property values have started to rise so now is the perfect time to get a bargain price on a new home.
- Sacramento is the capital of California so it offers many government job opportunities that give Veterans preferential hiring status. Nearly 35,000 Veterans call this city home.
- The UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento employs 8,000 people, including many Veterans, and gives care to over 200,000 per year. The National Cancer Institute has designated UC Davis as a “comprehensive” cancer care facility, the NCI’s highest rating.
Why Sacramento is Perfect for Veterans
- The closure of McClellan Air Force Base in 2001 didn’t make much of a dent in the Veteran population in Sacramento. Veterans love the city so much they stayed after the base closed. The former base is now a thriving residential and commercial district.
- Veterans can seek medical care at the Sacramento VA Medical Center, a comprehensive medical care facility. Capabilities include inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic and mental health services.
- Veterans can get employment counseling and training at the Sacramento Veterans Resource Center. Other services include substance abuse treatment, housing for homeless Veterans and their families, and the help for Veterans trying to start their own businesses.
Realize the Dream of Homeownership with a Sacramento FHA Purchase Loan
Veterans don’t always have the financial resources other Americans have when looking for a home, and they may think they can’t qualify for mortgages. That’s not true! The FHA mortgage program was created to allow a broader range of Americans achieve the dream of true ownership. For nearly 80 years Veterans have taken advantage of government-backed Sacramento FHA loans to buy homes with as little as 3.5% down, even with imperfect credit.
If you thought getting an FHA loan was difficult, Capital Bank, N.A. will debunk that theory! After you check your Sacramento FHA mortgage eligibility, it takes just a few minutes to apply and get prequalified for your new FHA loan. A local Sacramento FHA loan specialist will guide you through the loan process WITHOUT stress, red tape or hidden fees!
Now is the Time to Apply for a Sacramento FHA Refinance Loan
Capital Bank, N.A. can also help Veterans who already own homes. Odds are you are paying too much interest if your loan is several years old. Apply now and let a Sacramento FHA refinance loan specialist show you how much you can save with a new FHA loan.
Do You Qualify for a Sacramento VA Loan?
Veterans should also look at Sacramento VA loans when shopping for mortgages. If you qualify for Veteran loans, you can enjoy benefits like NO down payment, NO private mortgage insurance payments, and the lowest interest rates available to anyone. Apply online now for Sacramento VA mortgages or a VA refinance loan, or contact us to learn more!
Capital Bank, N.A. is proud to be able to help our Veterans buy their own home, and we have the expertise needed to get you the BEST loan possible for your financial situation. Learn more about FHA loans or start the loan process by contacting Capital Bank, N.A. at Capital Bank, N.A. or [email protected] and get prequalified for your Sacramento FHA loan, FHA refinance or VA loan today!