California FHA Loans and California FHA Loan Refinancing
Whether you are already a California Veteran or you are planning a move to The Golden State, Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help you secure California FHA loans. With interest rates at historically low levels, it’s a great time to apply for an FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. If you are eligible for a California FHA loan, you can apply and prequalify for an FHA mortgage in a matter of minutes!
If you’re not sure if you are eligible or have questions about different types of FHA loans, contact us any time at +1 (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. We have California FHA loan experts standing by ready to help you buy the home of your dreams!
- California is well known for its great climate, especially along its beautiful beaches where temperatures are mild year round.
- California is also recognized as one of our more liberal states with a bit over 40% of the population identifying themselves as Democrats and 30% as Republicans.
- Three of the country’s largest cities–Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Jose–can be found in California, boosting the state’s population to nearly 38 million people.
- California is home to some of the best hospitals in the U.S. The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center has received the prestigious title of “Comprehensive Cancer Center”, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is one of the top hospitals in the nation for neurosurgery, cardiac bypass operations, and OB-GYN care.
Why Veterans Love California
- California’s exceptional hospital system includes 10 VA medical centers and over 50 outpatient clinics. The state’s medical system serves over 2 million Veterans.
- Veterans and active service members are entitled to a host of benefits in California including special hunting and fishing privileges and Disabled Veteran Property Tax Exemptions.
- Educational benefits available to California Veterans include education and tuition assistance, and college tuition waivers for dependents of Veterans and active duty service people.
- Over 200,000 active duty and reserve personnel serve in California at facilities such as Camp Pendleton, the primary training center for Marines in the Western U.S.
Top California Places for Veterans!
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
California FHA Loan Options for Veterans
If you are new to the state, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you secure a California FHA mortgage and get settled into your own home quickly. If you already own a home, now is a great time to look into a California FHA refinance loan to lock in low rates before they go back up. Apply online now with Capital Bank, N.A. and you’ll be pleased with how easy and stress-free it is to get prequalified for your California FHA purchase loan!
For nearly 80 years FHA mortgages have secured homes for Americans who couldn’t qualify for traditional loans, either because they had less than perfect credit or couldn’t come up with a large down payment. When you apply for a California FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan, the U.S. Government stands behind you and says, “This person can be trusted with a loan.” You can buy your dream home with as little as 3.5% down!
California FHA Refinance Loans Lower Your Monthly Payments
If you already own a home, a California FHA refinance loan lets you take advantage of the current low-interest rates and can save you hundreds of dollars each month. FHA refinance loan options include streamline refinance or a cash-out refinance. Get started with your refinance by applying online, or contact a California FHA refinance expert to help you decide which option is best for you.
Buy a Home with NO Down Payment Using a California VA Loan
If you are a Veteran in The Golden State, be sure to apply for a California VA loan or California VA loan refinance first. VA mortgages offer special advantages to Veterans such as NO DOWN PAYMENT, lower interest rates, and no PMI payments. Capital Bank, N.A. is a VA-approved lender and is committed to helping California Veterans afford their own home. Apply and get prequalified online or contact us to learn more.
Nobody deserves the dream of homeownership more than our brave Veterans. At Capital Bank, N.A. we will do everything we can to help you secure a California FHA loan. Apply for California FHA mortgages now, or learn more at our FHA FAQ page. If at any time you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +1 (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org!