Little Rock VA Loans
Little Rock VA Loans and Little Rock VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans, finance your dream home with a Little Rock Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. These low interest, zero down home loans are available to VETERANS ONLY! Take advantage of this amazing service benefit and put down roots in the beautiful city of Little Rock.
Little Rock, Arkansas has a strong local economy with homes having a median sales price of $175,000; qualified Little Rock buyers can purchase a home for up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Find out if you qualify for a Veteran loan, or fill out our simple online VA mortgage application and get approved within minutes! For questions or concerns about your eligibility, contact us at (866) 216-3577 to get started on your application. You can also email our Little Rock VA loan specialists at email@example.com.
Follow Our 3 Easy Steps to Get Your New Home!
Step 1: Obtain your VA loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one, contact us and we may be able to help you find it.
Step 2: Start your Little Rock house hunt! Use our home search feature to get started.
Step 3: Apply for your Little Rock Veterans loan at Capital Bank, N.A..
DON’T DELAY! GET STARTED NOW! OBTAIN YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY | START THE VA MORTGAGE APPLICATION PROCESS | FIND YOUR LITTLE ROCK HOME|
About Little Rock, Arkansas
- Almost 200,000 people live within the Little Rock city limits with another half a million people in the metropolitan area.
- People who live in Little Rock enjoy a strong economy. The unemployment rate is just 6%, which makes it nearly 2% lower than the national average. The average salary of an employee in Little Rock is about $59,000 a year.
- Major employers in Little Rock include the state and federal governments, Pulaski County Public School District, Baptist Health and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Veterans Love Little Rock
- Although Little Rock Air Force Base is named after the city, it’s actually located in nearby Jacksonville. Many service members and civilians make the short commute each day to work at Little Rock Air Force Base.
- Military members who are Arkansas residents are exempt from paying taxes on the first $9000 of income. This means that service members can keep more of their paychecks each month.
- The current BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents is $1098 a month. With affordable housing prices and low property tax rates, military members can easily buy a house using a VA loan in Little Rock.
Save Money and Buy Your Dream Home with a Little Rock Veterans Loan
As a Veteran, you can enjoy 0% down, pay no monthly PMI and are eligible for low interest rates, with Little Rock Veteran loans from Capital Bank, N.A.. A Veteran loan can literally save you THOUSANDS of dollars over the life of your loan. Stop wondering if you are eligible and contact your Little Rock VA loan specialist or apply online right now and get prequalified in minutes!
Check Your Qualifications Now!
Visit our eligibility page to learn about Little Rock VA mortgages and VA mortgage refinancing qualifications.
Typical requirements include one or more of the following:
- 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime.
- At least 180 days of active duty service during peacetime.
- Honorably discharged service members.
- Currently on active duty service.
- The surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, who has not remarried.
Current Homeowners Can Save Too!
Veterans who already own their home can apply for a Little Rock VA loan refinance. Choose from cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing. Our VA loan refinance experts can help you determine which solution is right for you. Take advantage of this opportunity to save money on interest rates and lower your monthly mortgage payment!
Little Rock FHA Mortgages are an Affordable Alternative
A Little Rock FHA loan can be a good alternative if you have poor credit or don’t qualify for a VA loan or conventional loan. Little Rock FHA purchase loans and FHA refinancing offer low interest rates and low down payments of just 3.5%.
Learn more about Little Rock VA loans on our FAQ page or contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start the Little Rock VA loan application process today!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits