Arkansas VA Loans & Arkansas VA Loan Refinancing
Get into a new Arkansas home this year with help from VALoanMortgages.com! Our online application makes it easy to apply and get prequalified for Arkansas VA loans or Arkansas VA loans refinance. This loan program is open to Veterans ONLY! Veterans can get low interest rates, ZERO down and pay no costly PMI with an Arkansas VA loan. Contact VALoanMortgages.com at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com to see if you qualify today!
Arkansas has a median home price of $72,800 making it an affordable market for Veterans at all stages of life. Don’t miss out on your chance to use the Arkansas VA loan benefits you’ve earned through your service to our country! The limit on Arkansas VA loans is $424,100*.
Follow VALoanMortgages.com’s 3 Step Process To Get Started for Arkansas VA Loans & Arkansas VA Loan Refinancing:
- Step 1: Find your Arkansas VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). If you don’t have it, we may be able to help you get it!
- Step 2: Start looking at Arkansas homes! Our home search page can help you get started.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online VA Loan Application and get approved in minutes.
3 STEPS AND YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY TO OWNING A NEW HOME! FIND YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | FIND YOUR ARKANSAS DREAM HOME | COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
- Nearly three million people live in Arkansas. Although much of the state is rural, the Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway and the Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers metropolitan areas have a population of nearly 1.5 million people.
- Bentonville, Arkansas is home to the Wal-Mart headquarters. Wal-Mart is one of the biggest employers in the state. Other major employers include both the state and federal government, Tyson Foods and Baptist Health.
- The average salary of an employee in Arkansas is $67,000. The state’s economy is strong with an unemployment rate that’s under the national average.
Why Veterans Love Arkansas
- There are three military installations in Arkansas. Little Rock Air Force Base, located in Jacksonville, is the largest. The other installations are Pine Bluff Arsenal in Jefferson County and Fort Chaffee in Fort Smith.
- Military members and Veterans who are legal Arkansas residents can exclude up to $9000 of military pay or allowances from their state tax return. This means that service members and Veterans can see more of their paychecks each month.
- Surviving spouses and children of Veterans who have been missing in action, killed in action or prisoners of war can receive free tuition and fees at any state college, university, technical school or vocational school. To utilize these benefits, the Veteran needs to have been an Arkansas resident.
Use Your Military Benefits! Apply for an Arkansas VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance Today
Arkansas VA loans are a benefit you’ve earned, and there’s no reason not to use this amazing benefit to get into the Arkansas home of your dreams! Arkansas Veterans loans from VALoanMortgages.com require ZERO down, no PMI payments and offer low interest rates. You won’t find better mortgage terms anywhere!
Already a homeowner? Use your VA benefits to apply for Arkansas VA loan refinancing. Cash-out refinancing can give you access to needed cash while streamline refinancing and lower interests rates can help lower your monthly payment.
Contact VALoanMortgages.com to speak with one of our Arkansas VA loan specialists or apply online NOW for Arkansas Veteran loans or VA loan refinancing.
Do You Qualify for a VA Loan?
Visit our VA loan eligibility page for a complete list of VA loan eligibility and qualification guidelines.
Typical Eligibility for VA Loans Includes:
- Active duty personnel.
- Served at least 90 days during wartime.
- Served at least 180 days during peacetime.
- Service members with an Honorable Discharge.
- Spouses of Veterans who died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury.
Don’t Qualify? Apply for an Arkansas FHA Loan
An Arkansas FHA loan or FHA refinance can be an excellent alternative for those who don’t qualify for a Veterans loan. Requiring only 3.5% down and less stringent income and credit requirements, Arkansas FHA loans are a good choice for first time homebuyers or those with poor credit history.
VALoanMortgages.com wants to make you a homeowner! Contact us today to apply for an Arkansas VA home loan or Arkansas VA mortgage refinance. If at any time you need help during the process, visit our FAQ page for more details or reach your Arkansas VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.