Tucson VA Loans and Tucson VA Loan Refinancing
A new home in Tucson is yours with help from VALoanMortgages.com! We work with Veterans to help them secure Tucson VA Loans and Tucson VA Loan Refinancing. Realize the American dream of homeownership by taking advantage of YOUR Service benefit today! Find out if you qualify for no money down Tucson VA Loans and Tucson VA Loan Refinancing by filling out our simple online application or by calling (866) 216-3577 or emailing us at info@VALoanMortgages.com. Tucson homes have an average value of $130,000 making homeownership affordable and within reach of many Veterans, and the VA loan limit in Arizona is $424,100* with a max guaranty of $1,000,000.
Follow These 3 Steps and Be On Your Way to Tucson VA Loans and Tucson VA Loan Refinancing:
- Step 1: Provide your Veterans Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you need help finding your Certificate, give us a call. We can help!
- Step 2: Find your Tucson dream home! Use our comprehensive home search page to get started.
- Step 3: Fill out the online VA loan form to start the approval process.
Tucson, Arizona Facts
- Major employers in Tucson include the University of Arizona, the State of Arizona, Pima County and the Tucson Unified School District.
- The average salary in Tucson is $56,000. With home prices averaging $130,000, Veterans can find an affordable home within the city.
- Nearly one million people live in the Tucson metropolitan area, with around 500,000 people in the city itself.
Why Veterans Love Tucson
- Tucson is home to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and many Veterans find themselves working for the base after they retire from military service. Still other Veterans work at the nearby defense contractor, Raytheon Missile Systems.
- Veterans can receive medical care at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, the VA hospital or any of the area’s VA clinics. There are clinics in Casa Grande, Green Valley, Safford, Sierra Vista, Yuma, Northwest Tucson or Southeast Tucson.
- The Military Officers Association of America has a large presence in Tucson. The organization is very active in the local community and helps provide holiday gifts to children whose parents are deployed during the holiday months, as well as award scholarships to college-bound children of military personnel.
Apply for a Tucson VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance from VALoanMortgages.com
Tucson VA Loans are available ONLY to Veterans. This is a service benefit that you have earned. Don’t let it go to waste! Apply today and get into the home of your dreams with 0% down, no PMI and low-interest rates, if you qualify. Apply online today or contact VALoanMortgages.com to get the application process started.
If you’re already a homeowner, you can still use your VA loan benefit! Current homeowners can apply for Tucson cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing under the VA loan program. Contact us for details and we may be able to help you decide which is right for you.
Find Out if You Qualify – Start the Application Process Today!
Review our Veteran loans eligibility page for Tucson VA loan qualifications, then call the VALoanMortgages.com experts at (866) 216-3577 or apply online to get your application started!
Typical VA Loan Eligibility Requirements:
- 90 days of service or more during wartime
- 180 days of service during peacetime
- Are on active duty
- Are a member or honorably discharged of the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- A surviving spouse (and un-remarried) of a Veteran or service member
Not Qualified? Apply for Tucson FHA Loans and Enjoy Many Similar Benefits
If you don’t qualify for a VA loan, apply for a Tucson FHA purchase loan. FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans offer low interest rates and require a smaller down payment than conventional loans.
Apply today for Tucson VA loans or VA loan refinancing from VALoanMortgages.com. Visit our FAQ page to get answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. For more detailed information, contact one of our Tucson VA loan experts at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoanMortgages.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits