Scottsdale VA Loans
Scottsdale VA Loans and Scottsdale VA Loan Refinancing
Capital Bank, N.A. helps Scottsdale Veterans buy homes! We can get you into the home of your dreams with a Scottsdale VA loan, or we may be able to help you refinance an existing home with a Scottsdale VA mortgage refinance. Take advantage of this outstanding service benefit that is available to VETERANS ONLY and apply for a Scottsdale Veteran loan at Capital Bank, N.A. today!
Start the process today by applying online for your Scottsdale VA loan. Our staff is available to answer any questions and help you through the process. Call us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at [email protected]. Scottsdale is a desirable place to live where homes have a median price of $330,500, and the VA loan limit in Arizona is $424,100*
Get Started in Just 3 Steps!
Step 1: Provide us with your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Capital Bank, N.A. can help you obtain this if you don’t have it.
Step 2: Find your Scottsdale dream home. Use our home search page to find the perfect house.
Step 3: Get your VA Loan approval! Fill out our online VA loan application and get a response quickly.
IN JUST 3 STEPS YOU CAN BE ON YOUR WAY TO OWNING YOUR DREAM HOME! PROVIDE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) FORM | FILL OUT THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR NEW SCOTTSDALE, AZ HOME |
Facts about Scottsdale, Arizona
- Scottsdale, Arizona has an extremely strong economy with an unemployment rate of just 5.4%. The average salary in Scottsdale is $58,000 a year.
- The city’s major employers include Scottsdale Healthcare, Scottsdale Unified School District, General Dynamics C4 Systems and the City of Scottsdale.
- Scottsdale has a thriving arts scene and the Scottsdale Arts Festival is quite popular. The city also has three distinct arts districts, the Scottsdale Main Streets Art District, the Marshall Way Arts District and the Old Town District.
Veterans in Scottsdale
- Luke Air Force Base is under an hour from Scottsdale and more than 20,000 military retirees have settled in the area.
- Military medical personnel train at Scottsdale Healthcare. The hospital has an agreement with Army, Air Force and Air National Guard units to help medical personnel train for trauma situations.
- General Dynamics C4 Systems, a defense contractor, employs 2,700 people in Scottsdale and many Veterans work with the contractor after they complete their service.
Buy a Home With the Scottsdale VA Loan Benefit You’ve Earned
As a Veteran you have paid your dues and earned this Scottsdale VA mortgage loan benefit in recognition of your service. Don’t let it go to waste! Apply online now for a NO DOWNPAYMENT, NO PMI and low interest rate Scottsdale Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A..
Current Veteran homeowners can take advantage of this benefit too! Scottsdale VA mortgage refinancing is an option if you already own your home, but want to lower your monthly payment. Contact our Scottsdale VA loan refinancing experts to discuss your needs. Cash out refinancing and streamline refinancing are available to current homeowners.
Check Your Eligibility to Find Out if You Qualify for a Scottsdale VA Mortgage
Wondering if you’re eligible to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity? Just visit our
VA loan eligibility page to see if you qualify for a Scottsdale VA mortgage.
Typical eligibility requirements include:
- Served for at least 90 active duty days during wartime.
- Served for at least 180 active duty days during peacetime.
- Currently on active duty.
- Service members with an Honorable Discharge.
- A surviving spouse, who has not remarried, of a Veteran or service member.
Scottsdale FHA Mortgages Can Help if You Don’t Qualify for a Scottsdale VA Mortgage
Don’t qualify for a Scottsdale Veterans loan? Don’t worry! Capital Bank, N.A. handles Scottsdale FHA mortgages too. Like Scottsdale VA mortgages, FHA mortgages have low interest rates, low down payments and a government backed guaranty! They are a great alternative if you have poor credit history or don’t qualify for conventional loans.
Get started NOW and move into your dream home sooner! Apply online or visit our FAQ page, call us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at [email protected] to get answers to your questions about Scottsdale VA loans and VA loan refinancing.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits