Anchorage VA Loans
Purchasing a new home or refinancing your current VA loan can be easy with Capital Bank, N.A..
We’re dedicated to helping Veterans and their families uncover the best purchasing options that are available.
Getting pre-qualified is easy and takes just minutes, which means you can apply for an Anchorage VA loan and start your home search today! We’ll have one of our experienced local VA Loan experts call you back and help you get started on the process.
Planning On Buying A Home? Let Capital Bank, N.A. Help With Anchorage VA Loans
Whether you’re here for an Anchorage VA relocation or you’re planning on making Alaska your permanent residence, Capital Bank, N.A. can help with VA loans.
It’s easy — after determining your VA loan eligibility, fill out our simple Anchorage VA loan prequalification form. With just a little information, we can get started with your Veteran mortgage. Don’t have your VA loan COE or DD214? We can help you find these documents or even request them on your behalf! We value your time and we promise that our Veteran home loans process won’t take up a lot of it!
Potentially Save Hundreds Of Dollars Each Month With An Anchorage VA Loan Refinance
Even Veterans who have current Veteran mortgages can take advantage of our VA loan services. We can help with an Anchorage VA loan refinance that can potentially save you hundreds of dollars each month! Interest rates on home loans are the lowest they’ve ever been, which means that if your Veteran loan is a few years old, you’re probably paying too much! Instead, see how Capital Bank, N.A. can help with a Veteran loan refinance, including a cash-out refinance or streamline refinance.
About Anchorage, Alaska
- Anchorage is Alaska’s largest city and around one third of Alaska’s residents call Anchorage home. Its population has been growing steadily for the last 80 years, although the growth rate is expected to slow in the 2010s.
- Alaska and Anchorage in particular are an outdoorsman’s dream. It’s nearby the Kenai Peninsula, where vacationers flock to catch salmon, halibut and trout.
- Anchorage’s largest employers are the U.S. military, the state and federal government, Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Health & Services, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and U.S. Indian Health Service. The unemployment rate is low, at just 5.5%.
- It’s home to the University of Alaska Anchorage, a land-grant university that offers Masters, Baccalaureate, Associate and certificate programs.
Why Veterans Love To Call Anchorage Home
- Anchorage also houses Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, a combination Army and Air Force Base. Fort Richardson and Elemendorf AFB were combined after the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure committee recommended that the military could save money by combining the two.
- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson is the largest military installation in Alaska and more than 12,000 service members and their families call Anchorage home.
- Anchorage’s cost of living is higher than other parts of the country, which means that service members receive a cost of living allowance. Although COLA rates can change depending on local conditions, an E-5 with two dependents can expect to see around $700 more in their paychecks each month.
- The Alaska VA Healthcare System is in Anchorage and offers primary, specialty and mental health outpatient care to Veterans.
Don’t Qualify For VA Loans? An Anchorage FHA Loan Is An Excellent Alternative
If you don’t qualify for Veteran loans, don’t worry! We can help you with Anchorage FHA loans which are an excellent alternative. FHA mortgages give potential homeowners an opportunity to purchase a home with just 3.5% down. Not sure if a Veteran mortgage or an FHA purchase loan is right for you? Your local VA loan or FHA loan expert can help you determine which is right in just a few minutes.
Anchorage’s low interest rates make now a great time to purchase a home. Contact us at [email protected]inance.com or 1(866) 216-3577. Our specialists are experts in Anchorage VA loans and will be able to help you get on the path toward homeownership. The process might be easier than you expect — so give us a call!