Montgomery VA Loans
Montgomery VA Loans and Montgomery VA Loan Refinancing
Montgomery Veterans, realize the American dream of homeownership with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! We specialize in Montgomery Veterans loans and Montgomery VA mortgage refinancing. VA loans are a service benefit available only to U.S. Veterans.
If you’re a Veteran you can get pre-qualified by filling out our easy online VA loan application.
Find out if you qualify for a Montgomery Veteran home loan by calling us at (866) 216-3577 or emailing us at [email protected].
Montgomery homes have a median price of $100,000, making homeownership easily within reach of Veteran families and retirees alike. The VA loan limit in Alabama is $424,100*
In Just 3 Easy Steps You’ll Be on Your Way to Owning Your Own Home:
Step 1: Provide your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you need help obtaining your COE, give us a call. We can help you get it!
Step 2: Go house-hunting! Visit our comprehensive home search page to find your dream home in Montgomery.
Step 3: Fill out your online Veteran loan application and start the approval process for your Montgomery VA mortgage or Veteran loan refinancing.
ONLY 3 STEPS STAND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR NEW HOME! FIND YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY (COE) FORM | COMPLETE THE VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND MONTGOMERY, AL REAL ESTATE|
Montgomery, Alabama Facts
- The Montgomery economy is strong with an unemployment rate that’s under the national average. Major employers in the area include Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base, the state government, Montgomery Public Schools, Baptist Health and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing.
- Nearly 400,000 live in the metropolitan Montgomery area. The average salary in Montgomery is $66,000.
- The city holds a number of historical significances, especially in the Civil Rights Movement. The famous bus boycott led by Rosa Parks happened in Montgomery and Martin Luther King led a march to petition the governor, which led to the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
Why Veterans Love Montgomery
- Montgomery is home to Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base. The base is home to the Air Force’s Air University, as well as the Air Force’s Officer Training School.
- Alabama does not tax military retiree pay, which means Veterans who retire in Alabama will be able to keep more of their retirement paycheck every month. This makes Alabama an extremely attractive place to retire.
- Alabama and the Department of Veterans Affairs have a scholarship program where Veterans and dependents can receive free tuition at state colleges or universities. To qualify, Veterans and dependents need to be Alabama residents and one of the service connected disability conditions set by the VA.
Get Started Today! Apply Online for your Montgomery VA Loan or VA Refinance at Capital Bank, N.A.
Don’t let this military benefit go to waste! Apply now to get into the home of your dreams with a Montgomery VA loan. These loan terms are open ONLY to Veterans! Enjoy 0% down, no PMI payments and the lowest interest rates you can get with a Montgomery Veterans Loan.
Already own your home? Current Veteran homeowners can apply for Montgomery Veteran loan refinancing and save a bundle. Use this benefit for cash-out refinancing or to streamline refinance your current home.
Start the Process Today to Find Out if You Qualify
Visit our VA loans eligibility page to see if you qualify for a Montgomery Veteran loan or refinance.
VA Loan Eligibility Requirements:
- 90 days of service during wartime in WWII, the Korean War or the Vietnam War
- 180 days of service during peacetime, until 1981
- 24 months of continuous service after 1980 for enlisted personnel and after 1981 for officers
- Served during the Gulf War
- Are on active duty
- Are a member or honorably discharged of the Selected Reserves or National Guard
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran or service member
If You Don’t Qualify, Don’t Worry – You May Still Qualify for a Montgomery FHA Loan!
If you don’t qualify for a Montgomery VA loan, visit our FHA loan page to learn about this excellent mortgage alternative. You may still be able to secure low interest rates and a down payment of just 3.5% with a Montgomery FHA mortgage or FHA refinance.
Apply now online and get prequalified in minutes for a Montgomery VA loan or Veteran loan refinance! Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page or contact Capital Bank, N.A.. We want to get you into the home of your dreams! Our Montgomery VA loan experts are available at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected].
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits