Mobile VA Loans
Mobile VA Loans and Mobile VA Loan Refinancing
Mobile, Alabama offers great home buying opportunities with the average home value around $99,490, and you can join over 200,000 other people in this busy coastal community thanks to your VA loan benefits. A Mobile VA Mortgage or VA loan refinance can save you money and get you into a new home with no money down – this is a Veterans-Only benefit that shouldn’t be passed up!
To get started, fill out our Mobile VA Loan application or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]. Our Mobile Veterans loan specialists can help you understand your eligibility and the requirements for a Mobile VA mortgage or Veteran mortgage refinance. Qualified Mobile buyers can purchase a home for up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Follow These 3 Easy Steps To Get Into Your New House!
Step 1: Request or provide your VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). Don’t have it? Call us, we may be able to help you obtain it.
Step 2: Find your Mobile home with help from our home search program.
Step 3: Complete your VA loan application with Capital Bank, N.A. to get prequalified for your Mobile Veterans Loan or Veteran Loan Refinance.
GET MOVING ON YOUR DREAM NOW! COMPLETE YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILTY | START THE VETERANS LOAN APPLICATION | SEARCH FOR MOBILE HOMES|
Facts about Mobile, Alabama
- Around 200,000 people call Mobile, Alabama home. It’s located right on the Gulf of Mexico, and the Port of Mobile does nearly 70 million tons of trade volume each year.
- Mobile’s economy is healthy. The average salary in Mobile is $61,000 and the city’s major employers include the Mobile County Public School System, Infirmary Health Systems, University of South Alabama and Wal-Mart.
- Popular housing areas include Milkhouse, Park Place, Parkhill, College Park, Sheldon and Second Creek.
Why Veterans Love Mobile
- Because of its port, Mobile is home to the Coast Guard’s Aviation Training Center. The Aviation Training Center is the only Coast Guard base in the state and Coast Guard members learn how to fly HH 65, HC 25, HC 130 and HH 60 aircraft.
- Veterans enjoy visiting the Battleship Memorial Park, a museum that shows off WWII watercraft, including the USS Alabama, the USS Drum and Vietnam and Korean War memorials. Veterans with a valid retiree military ID and Active Duty military members receive free admission to the museum.
- Veterans can take advantage of the G.I. Bill benefits at a number of different college or universities in Mobile. These educational institutions include Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Faulkner University, Spring Hill College and the University of Mobile.
Save Money With Help From Our Mobile Veterans Mortgage Experts
Our VA Loan experts know what they’re doing – if you qualify, they will get you the best mortgage for the home of your dreams. There’s no better way to purchase a home and save money than with a Mobile Veterans loan, and this is a benefit you’ve earned through service to our country. Make the most of it! As a Veteran you’ll enjoy 0% down on VA home loans and save money with no mortgage insurance and low interest rates!
Find Out if You Qualify for a Mobile VA Mortgage Loan
Visit our VA loan eligibility page to learn more about your Mobile VA loan benefits and eligibility.
Veterans are typically eligible if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty service during peacetime
- Received Honorable Discharge
- Currently on active duty
- Surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, and you haven’t remarried
Already a Homeowner? Veterans Can Enjoy Mobile VA Mortgage Refinancing and Save
Current homeowners can refinance their existing mortgage and save money with a Mobile VA loan refinance. Both cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing options are available. Apply now or speak with one of our Mobile VA loan refinancing experts to learn more.
Not Qualified? Consider a Mobile FHA Mortgage
Mobile buyers and homeowners who don’t qualify for a VA loan may be eligible for a Mobile FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. FHA mortgages are government-backed loans that offer low-interest rates for those who qualify, low down payments of only 3.5% and less stringent credit and qualification requirements than conventional loans.
To learn more about Mobile VA loans, visit our FAQ page, call a Mobile VA loan expert at (866) 216-3577 or email us at [email protected]. Take advantage of YOUR benefits and get started with a VA Loan application at Capital Bank, N.A. today!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits