Huntsville VA Loans and Huntsville VA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a Huntsville Veteran who wants to buy a home you’ve come to the right place! At Capital Bank, N.A. we specialize in securing no money down Huntsville VA Loans and Huntsville VA Loan Refinancing for the men and women who have bravely served our nation. With a strong local economy and a median home sales price of $140,000, Huntsville has plenty of appeal for Veterans.
Getting started is easy! Fill out our online Veterans Loan Application or contact a Huntsville VA Loans and Huntsville VA Loan Refinancing specialist at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected]nce.com to learn about the eligibility requirements for a VA mortgage and find out whether or not you qualify.
Qualified Huntsville buyers can purchase a home for up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s 3 Easy Steps Gets You Huntsville VA Loans and Huntsville VA Loan Refinancing!
- Step 1: Provide your VA loan COE (Certificate of Eligibility). If you don’t have it, don’t worry! Contact us and we may be able to help you get it.
- Step 2: Find your new home in Huntsville! Use our home search to get started.
- Step 3: Get prequalified for a Huntsville Veterans loan at Capital Bank, N.A..
Huntsville, Alabama Facts
- The Huntsville, Alabama economy is a strong with unemployment well below the national average. The average yearly salary of an employee in Huntsville is $66,000.
- Major employers in Huntsville include Redstone Arsenal, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- The Huntsville-Decatur area has been named by Forbes Magazine as one of the best places in the country for doing business and number one for engineers.
Why Veterans Love Huntsville
- Many Veterans find employment through one of Huntsville’s defense contractors. Cummings Research Park is home to a number of aerospace contractors, including The Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Company.
- Redstone Arsenal is located in Huntsville and is a missile testing and development post. It also houses the U.S. Army Material Command.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of local schools, including Alabama A&M University, J.F. Drake State Technical College, Oakwood University and the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Let Us Help You Save Money With a Huntsville VA Loan
Huntsville VA Loans can save you a ton of money. As a Veteran, you’re entitled to a ZERO DOWN home loan with no PMI required and the lowest interest rates available to you. There is no better mortgage option out there!
Do You Qualify? Find Out!
Our eligibility page is a great place to learn more about VA mortgages and VA mortgage refinancing eligibility.
Most Veterans are eligible if they meet one or more of the following:
- At least 90 days of active duty service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty service during peacetime
- Recipient of an Honorable Discharge
- Current active duty service
- The surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or as a result of service-related injuries, and you haven’t remarried
Huntsville VA Refinancing Offers Opportunities for Current Homeowners to Enjoy Savings Too
If you’re already a homeowner you can refinance your mortgage into a Huntsville VA Loan refinance. Cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing are available, depending on your needs. A VA loan refinance can save you money on interest rates and lower your monthly mortgage payment. Apply now or contact a Veteran mortgage refinance expert at Capital Bank, N.A. today to learn more.
Huntsville FHA Loans are Also Available
If you don’t qualify for a Huntsville VA loan or VA refinance, consider an FHA Loan. These government backed loans offer low interest rates, low down payment requirements of just 3.5% and are a great option if you have little or poor credit history.
Visit our FAQ page to learn more about our Huntsville Veterans loans and Veteran refinancing options, or contact a Huntsville Veteran loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or [email protected] to get started with a Huntsville VA Loan application!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-15-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits