Apply For A VA Loan
Ready To Apply For A VA Loan or VA Loan Refinancing? Here’s How!
Getting started on your Veteran loan is easy with VALoansFinance.com! If you’re feeling overwhelmed about the prospect of buying your own home, don’t worry — we’re here to help. We can start the Veteran mortgage process for you, and all we need is some of the following basic information.
Are You Qualified For Veteran Home Loans?
One of the first things to do is to ensure that you’re qualified for VA loans. If you’re not sure, we can request your VA loan COE for you. If you’re not qualified, don’t give up! We are also an FHA-approved lender and can help you qualify for an FHA mortgage, which is an excellent alternative to VA loans.
VA Loan Checklist
Before you apply, gather some personal information. Having this information at your fingertips can make the Veteran mortgage approval process an easy one.
- Driver’s License with current address
- Social Security number
- Current pay stubs
- Tax returns and W-2s
- Current and recent employment information
- Bank account information
- Creditors’ information (including personal loans, cars, credit cards, etc.)
Getting Prequalified For A VA Loan
If you haven’t found a home yet, we make getting prequalified for VA mortgages easy! Getting prequalified helps during the home buying process because:
- Buyers can search for homes within their budget and not worry about falling in love with a home that’s outside of their reach.
- Sellers and real estate agents know you’re serious about your home search when you’re prequalified for a Veteran mortgage.
- You don’t worry about losing your dream home due to a lengthy approval process.
Ready To Apply For VA Loans? Here’s How
If you’re ready to use your VA loan benefits, here’s how.
- Fill out our VA loan prequalification form
- Request your VA loan COE (or allow VALoansFinance.com to do this step for you) and send any necessary paperwork, such as the DD214, to VALoansFinance.com
- Choose a home and draw up a purchase agreement that that fits within your budget
- Get the property inspected and appraised by a VA-approved appraiser
- VA will issue a Certificate of Commitment
Once this certificate is issued, it’s important that the loan closes within 60 days. Because VALoansFinance.com specializes in VA loans, we understand the strict time line that Veterans are under. We know how important it is to close your loan on time and we won’t waste your time with delays, unnecessary paperwork and red tape.
Not Qualified For Veteran Mortgages?
If you find that you don’t qualify for a VA mortgage, it’s possible to still purchase the home of your dreams. VALoansFinance.com is an FHA-approved lender and can help determine if an FHA loan is right for you.
Why VALoansFinance.com For Your Veteran Loan?
We work for YOU. At VALoansFinance.com, our focus is on Veterans and we know how to get you into the home that you’ve always wanted. Whether you want to take advantage of the low interest rates at your current duty station or you’re settling into your permanent residence after years of wandering the globe, contact us at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com or fill out our simple VA loan prequalification form to start the approval process on your new VA loan today!