VA Loans Wisconsin
Wisconsin VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Wisconsin is a fantastic place for Veterans to both live and work. You receive great medical services, get first preference for jobs in the state government, and with a median home price of about $112,200 it’s a very affordable place to live. If you’re ready to buy a new home, Capital Bank, N.A. helps qualified Veterans secure Wisconsin VA loans with low interest rates, NO down payment and no PMI!
Complete our easy VA loan application form and learn your VA loan eligibility in just a few minutes. Or contact our Wisconsin Veteran loan experts today at (866) 216-3577 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Capital Bank, N.A. is committing to helping Veterans use their benefits to buy a new home and we will help you through every step of the process!
Capital Bank, N.A. can help qualified applicants purchase a Wisconsin home that’s priced up to $424,100*.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s Three Simple Application Steps
- Step 1: Provide your VA Certificate of Eligibility, or contact a Capital Bank, N.A. specialist to request one.
- Step 2: Explore available Wisconsin real estate with our home search feature.
- Step 3: Fill out a VA loan application form to be prequalified for a Veteran mortgage or Veteran loan refinancing.
MAKE YOUR MOVE! GET YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | COMPLETE YOUR VA MORTGAGE APPLICATION | DISCOVER YOUR NEW WISCONSIN HOME|
Facts about Wisconsin
- Nearly 6 million people live in Wisconsin. The biggest cities in the state are Milwaukee, with more than 1.5 people in the metropolitan area and Madison, with a metropolitan population of nearly 600,000.
- The average salary of someone in Wisconsin is $59,000 a year. Major employers in the state are Wal-Mart, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Milwaukee Public Schools and the U.S. Postal Service.
- Wisconsin is known as America’s Dairyland and 25% of America’s cheese comes from the state. Other agricultural products from Wisconsin include butter, milk, oats, ginseng, cranberries and snap beans.
Why Veterans Love Wisconsin
- There is one military base in Wisconsin, Fort McCoy. It’s used as a military training center and soldiers from all over the country come to Fort McCoy to train here.
- Wisconsin has a number of programs designed to help its Veterans, including a Personal Loan Program. Veterans can apply for a loan for any purpose with flexible repayment terms. The state also gives Veterans preference when applying for jobs within the state government.
- There are three major VA Medical Centers in Wisconsin in Madison, Milwaukee and Tomah. There are also outpatient clinics throughout the state so Veterans can have easy access to health care.
Get a New Home Today With a Wisconsin Veteran Mortgage or VA Loan Refinance
Obtaining a government-backed Veteran loan is a privilege you’ve earned with your military service. Capital Bank, N.A. can help you obtain for a Wisconsin VA mortgage with low interest rates, no mortgage insurance and NO required down payment. Apply online now or contact us to see if you qualify!
Already have a home you love? Do you want to save money or borrow cash against your home? Contact a Wisconsin Veteran mortgage refinancing specialist at Capital Bank, N.A. and learn if you qualify for a Wisconsin VA loan refinance option.
What Does it Take to Qualify?
Below are some of the basic qualification requirements. See our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
- Wartime active duty of 90 days or more
- 180 days or more of peacetime active duty
- You did not receive a dishonorable discharge
- You are presently on active duty
- You are the unmarried widow/widower of a Veteran killed in combat or whose death was due to service-related injuries
Government-Backed Wisconsin FHA Mortgages and FHA Refinance Loans are Also Available
Veterans who don’t qualify for a VA mortgage can apply for Wisconsin FHA purchase loans or FHA refinance loans from Capital Bank, N.A.. FHA loans have the same government guarantee and low rates as a VA loan, require as little as 3.5% down, and offer broader loan requirements so even those with poor credit can qualify.
Apply today to prequalify for a Wisconsin Veteran home loan with Capital Bank, N.A.! Learn more on our VA loans FAQ page or contact one of our Wisconsin Veteran loan experts at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.