Tacoma VA Loans
Tacoma VA Loans and Tacoma VA Home Loan Refinancing
Owning a home has never been so easy, or so affordable, when you work with Capital Bank, N.A.. Whether you have lived in Washington for years, or are faced with a Tacoma Veteran relocation, we may be able to help you explore the amazing benefits of Tacoma VA mortgages and VA loan refinancing. Government-backed loans that require ZERO down payment and low interest rates, Veteran loans are reserved for the eligible men and women who have bravely served our country.
Wondering if you qualify? Start with our simple Tacoma Veteran mortgage application form, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. With a median home price of $163,501, Tacoma is an affordable market for young families or first time homebuyers. The VA loan limit in Pierce County, WA is $500,000, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s EASY 3 Step Loan Process:
Step 1: Request or have on hand your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Capital Bank, N.A. can help you find this!
Step 2: Find your DREAM HOME in Tacoma with our comprehensive home search page
Step 3: Do you need a Veteran loan or VA loan refinance? Get approved in minutes using our SIMPLE Veteran Loan Application
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE VA LOAN APPLICATION |FIND TACOMA, WA REAL ESTATE|
Tacoma, Washington Facts
- While unemployment is fairly high in Tacoma at 9%, Washington residents do not pay state tax. Veterans find employment in Tacoma at Boeing, Emerald Queen Casino, Costco or WalMart.
- Tacoma belongs to the greater Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue area, with more than 3.5 million residents.
- Tacoma residents enjoy moderate temperatures, and typically high rates of precipitation with an average 40 inches of rainfall per year.
Why Veterans Love Tacoma
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord is located in Tacoma, with over 37,000 military members and 10,000 civilians working on the base.
- Because Washington does not have a state income tax, Veterans and service members living in Tacoma enjoy more savings each year.
- University of Washington students who are on active duty are eligible for a 50% tuition waiver. Veterans are also able to take advantage of their G.I. Bill when pursuing post-secondary studies.
Start Enjoying the Benefits of a Tacoma VA Loan or Veteran Mortgage Refinance Today!
Veteran home loans are one of your greatest military benefits – take advantage of them! A Tacoma VA loan allows you to purchase a home with $0 down, no costly PMI payments each month, and the lowest interest rates available to you. It is hands down, THE most affordable mortgage could get.
If you are a current home owner in Tacoma, you may not realize how much money you could be saving with Tacoma Veteran loan refinancing. Ask the experts at Capital Bank, N.A. about cash out refinance and streamline refinance options, and start putting your hard earned money back in your pocket today!
Ready to Apply? Find out if You Qualify!
Your Tacoma Veteran loan expert can quickly tell you if you are eligible for Veteran loans, but here are some general guidelines. See our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
Here’s who is usually eligible for VA loans:
- Active duty personnel who have…
- Served at least 90 days during wartime
- Served at least 180 days during peacetime
- Service members who were honorably discharged
- Surviving spouses of a Veteran that died in service or as a result of a service-related injury – and who has not remarried
The Loan Experts at Capital Bank, N.A. Can Also Help With Tacoma FHA Mortgages
If your poor credit history has prevented you from qualifying for a Veteran loan, speak to one of our knowledgeable FHA loan specialists about government-backed Tacoma FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loans. With less strict income and credit requirements and only a 3.5% down payment needed, FHA loans are an excellent alternative to VA loans.
Apply for Tacoma Veteran home loans and Veteran mortgage refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A. today with our online prequalification form. For more information about VA loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-7-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits