Spokane VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Spokane VA Loans and Spokane VA Home Loan Refinancing
The second-largest city in Washington State, Spokane’s average home price is $140,230 which makes it very affordable for home buyers. For Veterans, it’s a great time to be house-hunting in this area and to contact VALoansFinance.com for help securing a Spokane Veteran loan. Prequalified applicants will enjoy a home loan with rock-bottom interest charges, NO money down, and no private mortgage insurance!
To check your eligibility for a Spokane Veteran loan, just complete our easy VA loan application. You can also speak with a qualified loan expert at VALoansFinance.com for more information. We’re easy to reach by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at info@VALoansFinance.com.
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Spokane home priced up to $417,000*.
VALoansFinance.com’s Easy Three-Step Process
Step 1: Provide VALoansFinance.com with your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or ask us to request one for you.
Step 2: Find your new Spokane home with our home search page.
Step 3: Determine your VA loan eligibility using our Veteran mortgage application form.
NOW IS THE TIME! REQUEST YOUR VA COE | COMPLETE THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | DISCOVER YOUR NEW HOME IN SPOKANE |
Facts about Spokane, WA
- Spokane employees average $61,000 a year. There are a number of businesses headquartered in Spokane, including Potlatch Corporation, Itron, Red Lion Hotels, Sterling Bank and Signature Genomic Laboratories,
- Popular neighborhoods in Spokane are Moran Prairie, Five Mile Prairie, Latah Valley, East Central Lincoln Heights and Northwest. The median sales price for a home is $140,000. About 65% of residents own their own home.
- Spokane is the second largest city in Washington, after Seattle. Nearly half a million people live within the metropolitan area.
Why Veterans Love Spokane
- Spokane is home to Fairchild Air Force Base. The primary mission of the base is to support in-air refueling and the base is home to the 92nd Air Refueling Wing. The base is also home to the 92nd Medical Group where service members, family members and Veterans can receive medical care.
- Because of the affordable housing rates in Spokane, BAH is lower than elsewhere throughout the country. An E-5 with dependents receives $1077 a month in BAH, while an E-5 without dependents receives $861.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill education benefits at a number of colleges throughout the city. The Community Colleges of Spokane, Gonzaga University, Eastern Washington University and
Whitworth University are all located in Spokane.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Spokane-Washington/market-trends/
Financing Your New Home is Easy with a Spokane VA Loan
Veterans who served our country deserve not only appreciation and respect, but rewards in the form of special benefits. One great example is VALoansFinance.com’s money-saving Spokane Veteran loan, offering ZERO percent down, no PMI, and the lowest interest rates available. Apply for your Spokane Veteran mortgage today and finance your new home with ease!
Conditions for Eligibility
Loan eligibility is based on your ability to meet at least one of the following criteria. Learn more at our VA loan eligibility page.
- Over 90 days of active duty in wartime
- At least 180 days of active duty in peacetime
- You did not leave the service with a dishonorable discharge
- At this time you are on active duty status
- You are the currently unmarried widow/widower of a spouse who died during combat or post-combat due to battle wounds.
Save Money on Your Current Home with Spokane Veteran Mortgage Refinancing
A Spokane Veteran loan refinance is a great way to save money on a home you already own. The VA loan refinance specialists at VALoansFinance.com are ready to answer all your questions about Spokane VA loan refinancing, so apply online or contact us today to see if you’re eligible. Imagine having lower monthly payments or getting cash IN HAND for the things you need most!
Spokane FHA Loans are Also Available for Veterans
All is not lost if you don’t qualify for a Veteran loan. Another excellent option is a government-backed Spokane FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan that require very small down payments and offer low rates similar to VA loans. Because FHA loans have broader qualification requirements, even those with poor credit may still qualify.
Apply today to prequalify for a Spokane Veteran mortgage! If you have questions or need more information, connect with a Spokane VALoansFinance.com representative at (866) 216-3577 or
info@VALoansFinance.com. VALoansFinance.com is here to make the home buying process easy and hassle-free!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits