VA Loans Washington DC
Washington DC VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Washington DC VA loans from VALoansFinance.com offer qualified Veterans low interest rates, NO down payment and no PMI!
Get prequalified today by completing our simple VA loan application. If questions arise about your VA loan eligibility, just contact one of our qualified Washington DC VA Loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com. We’ll help you every step of the way!
Once you’re prequalified, VALoansFinance.com can help you purchase a home in the DC area priced up to $843,750*.
Washington DC VA Loans and Loan Refinancing is Within Your Reach!
Because of their service to our country, Veterans have earned the right to buy a home with low interest rates, NO down payment and no monthly PMI, all of which comes with a guarantee backed by the federal government. Find out if your eligible and apply today for Washington DC VA loans from VALoansFinance.com, and start enjoying life in the Capital!
If you’re a Veteran who already owns a home, you can also take advantage of your VA benefits with a Washington DC VA Loan refinance through VALoansFinance.com. Apply online now or contact us today to see if you qualify and discuss your financial needs! You could soon be saving hundreds of dollars on your monthly mortgage payment!
These are some of the general requirements to qualify for a VA loan. Learn more on our VA loan eligibility page.
- At least 90 days of wartime active duty service
- A minimum of 180 days of active duty in peacetime
- You did not receive a dishonorable discharge
- You are currently on active duty
- You are a surviving, non-remarried spouse of a Veteran killed either while serving or later due to service-related injuries
Three Quick Steps to a Mortgage from VALoansFinance.com
Step 1: Provide your VA certificate of eligibility (COE) or contact a specialist from VALoansFinance.com to request it on your behalf.
Step 2: Locate an awesome Washington DC home with VALoansFinance.com’s home search.
Step 3: To be pre-approved for a VA mortgage or VA loan refinance, complete the VA loan application form.
START TODAY! REQUEST YOUR VA COE | START YOUR VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION |EXPLORE WASHINGTON DC REAL ESTATE|
Facts about Washington DC
- The population of Washington DC is over 600,000. Considering how small the city is, this means that over 10,000 people live in each square mile.
- The federal government provides nearly 30% of the jobs in Washington DC. Education is also another major sector of the economy and Georgetown University, George Washington University and Howard University are all major employers in the area.
- Many people from all over the world come to Washington DC to see the White House and the city’s many museums, such as the National Museum of Natural History, the National Portrait Gallery, the Newseum, the Holocaust Memorial Museum and the International Spy Museum.
- Washington DC VA Loans
Why Veterans Love Life in Washington DC
- Although Washington DC is relatively small, it’s packed full of military bases. Military members can work at the Marine Barracks, the Pentagon, the Naval Research Laboratory, the Navy Yard, Walter Reed Medical Center, the Coast Guard Headquarters, Fort McNair and Bolling Air Force Base.
- Housing can be quite expensive in Washington DC, with the median home price at $449,000. However, the BAH rates reflect this. An E-5 with dependents can receive $2193 a month, while an E-5 without dependents receives $1770.
- Veterans across the country come to Washington DC to pay tribute to their fallen brethren. The city has numerous memorials to Veterans including the Vietnam Memorial, the Marine Corps Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery and the Korean War Veterans Memorial.
- Washington Veterans can find work at Spokane’s Fairchild Air Force Base, or the Joint Base Lewis McChord. Washington is home to a number of navy bases including Naval Hospital Bremerton, Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, Naval Station Everett and Navy Base Kitsap.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Washington-District_Of_Columbia/market-trends/
Washington DC FHA Loans are Available for Non-Qualified VA Loan Applicants
Even if you don’t qualify for a Veteran loan, there are still some great options available! VALoansFinance.com can help you apply for a Washington DC FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. Just like VA loans, these are backed by the government, have low interest rates, and require as little as 3.5% down. It’s also easier to qualify for an FHA loan, even if your credit history is less than perfect.
Apply online now for Washington DC Veteran loans and start your house hunt today in our nation’s Capital! To learn more about Veteran home loans or VA loan refinancing, contact a Washington DC VA mortgage specialist today at (866) 216-3577 or at info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-25-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits