Virginia Beach VA Loans
Virginia Beach VA Loans and Virginia Beach VA Home Loans Refinancing
Veterans, have you checked out your Veteran home loan benefits? The local VA loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. will help guide you through our easy prequalification and application process. Get ready for the joys of affordable home ownership in Virginia Beach. VA loans and VA loan refinancing are available whether you are a long time resident, or are on a Virginia Beach Veteran relocation.
All About Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach residents enjoy an unemployment rate of only 5.4% — much lower than the national average. The average salary of a Virginia Beach resident is just under $60,000.
- Residents in Virginia Beach find employment with the City of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach Public Schools, AMSEC LLC, Amerigroup Corporation, Stihl, Inc. and the federal government.
- Tourism brings a lot of money into Virginia Beach — to the tune of $857 million! The city holds the honor of being the world’s longest pleasure beach in the Guinness Book of Records.
Why Veterans Love Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach’s local economy is supported by its four military installations which include NAB Little Creek, NAS Oceana, Training Support Center Hampton Roads and the Joint Expeditionary Base.
- The Greater Virginia Beach area is home to the Medical Center Portsmouth, NS Norfolk, Norfolk Naval Shipyard and a number of other military bases.
- More than 60,000 Veterans are residents of Virginia Beach and enjoy special discounts from local businesses. Active duty members, Veterans and reservists can save money when they patronize local clothing stores, restaurants and other establishments.
Interested In Taking Advantage Of Your Virginia Beach Veteran Mortgage Benefits?
With Capital Bank, N.A., the process of applying for your Virginia Beach VA mortgage is easy!
- The first step is to find out your VA loan eligibility.
- Then simply apply and get prequalified online
- The next step is supplying us with your Form DD214 or COE.
- Capital Bank, N.A. will take care of the rest!
If you need help with the VA mortgages application process, we are here for you every step of the way. We can even assist you if you are unable to locate your Form DD214 or COE — just contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
Save Money With A Virginia Beach VA Loan Refinance
Do you already own a home in Virginia Beach? You may be surprised by how much money you can save with a Veteran loan refinance! Inquire about cash out refinancing and streamline refinancing and your local loan expert can help decide which is best for your unique situation. With current low interest rates and no cost to refinance, you can save a bundle with a Virginia Beach VA loan refinance.
Capital Bank, N.A. Can Help You With A Virginia Beach FHA Loan
If you are ineligible for Veteran home loans, or if you have a poor credit history, you may still qualify for a Virginia Beach FHA mortgage. Our FHA loan experts can answer your questions about low down payment FHA purchase loans, which are insured by the federal government. FHA refinance loans are also available to help you save money by lowering your current interest rate and monthly mortgage payments. Ask about an FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage (or FHA EEM), which allows you to borrow money for energy-saving home upgrades!
Interested in learning more about Virginia Beach VA loans or Veteran mortgage refinancing? Our VA loans FAQ page is a helpful place to start. But if you have questions about a special circumstance, or just want to speak to a local representative, contact us at Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org!