Hampton VA Loans
Hampton VA Loans and Hampton VA Home Loan Refinancing
If you’d like to buy in the Hampton real estate market, finances shouldn’t be an issue for Veterans who have bravely served our nation. That’s why Capital Bank, N.A. makes it easy for Veterans: a simple application process so you can make use of your hard-earned Veteran home loan benefits. We can help you get started on your application for a Hampton VA loan today!
If you already own a home in Hampton, you could easily reduce your monthly payments by getting a lower interest rate, or even get much needed cash through a cash-out refinance. Hampton Veteran loan refinancing is available even if you currently have an FHA or conventional mortgage.
Trust Capital Bank, N.A. to help you save money with Hampton Veteran loans and Veteran mortgage refinancing. Call us at today 1(866) 216-3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All About Hampton, VA
- Hampton’s population is just over 137,000. The median salary for Hampton residents is $34,000, and the unemployment rate is slightly lower than the national average.
- Hampton residents can trace the town’s roots 1610. Historically significant St. John’s Church is the oldest English speaking church in downtown Hampton — and is the city’s single colonial building.
- Hampton’s biggest employers include the City of Hampton, educational institutions such as Hampton City Schools and Hampton University, as well as the Hampton Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, NASA Langley Research Center and Langley Air Force Base.
Veterans Love Living in Hampton
- Langley Air Force Base is located in Hampton, and in 2010 was merged with Fort Eustis. — even though they are located over 10 miles apart.
- Retired Veterans can continue to find employment with local defense contractor positions. B3H Corp, Northrop Grumman, Greyhawk Denfense, Airborne Tactical Advantage Company and General Dynamics Information Technology are some of the area’s employers.
- The fourth oldest VA medical center in the US, Hampton VA Medical Center offers spinal cord injury programs, palliative care, oncology and women’s care, as well as plastic surgery.
Enjoy the Benefits of YOUR Zero Money Down Hampton VA Mortgage or Veteran Loan Refinance
Many Veterans agree that owning a home with no down payment required is one of their greatest benefits. When you combine the low interest rates of Hampton Veteran home loans, and the hassle-free application process, owning a home in Hampton becomes an exciting prospect!
Capital Bank, N.A. is here to help Veterans make the most of their Hampton VA loan benefits. With minimal paperwork required for Hampton VA loans or a VA mortgage refinance, it pays to speak with a local Hampton VA mortgage specialist today.
Save Money With a Hampton Veteran Loan Refinance
Hampton Veteran mortgage refinancing offers current homeowners the opportunity to save money each month with lower payments. Oftentimes, no income verification or appraisal is required. Consider a streamline refinance to be your fast-track to start saving money right away — or if you want to borrow against your home, a Hampton Veteran cash-out refinance allows you to “cash out” up to 90% of the value of your home.
Unable to Obtain a Hampton VA Mortgage? Talk to Capital Bank, N.A. About FHA Loans
An FHA purchase loan is an ideal option for Veterans who don’t qualify for Hampton VA mortgages. Some of the great benefits of a government-backed Hampton FHA mortgage may include:
- Low down payment
- Low interest rates
- No prepayment penalty
- Reduced closing costs
- Reduced payment in financially challenging times
Ready to learn more about FHA purchase loans — or a FHA refinance? Speak with an FHA loan expert at Capital Bank, N.A. today!
It’s easy to find out your Hampton VA loan eligibility and prequalify for a VA loan. Apply online today! Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.