Fort Worth FHA Loans
Fort Worth FHA Loans and Fort Worth FHA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a Veteran in the market to buy a home, warm and beautiful Fort Worth is definitely worth a serious look. If you’re a first time homebuyer, have less than perfect credit, or just want to obtain a more affordable mortgage, VALoansFinance.com can help! As an FHA-approved lender we can help you apply and get prequalified for a money-saving Fort Worth FHA loan through our quick and easy online application form.
VALoansFinance.com also offers current Texas homeowners easy access to Fort Worth FHA refinance loans. Whether you need cash out or want to reduce your payments, we can help you achieve your goals. A quick call to one of our experienced Fort Worth FHA loan representatives can help you understand if a FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan is right for you. Contact us at 1-800-888-8888 or info@VALoansFinance.com!
Why Live in Fort Worth
- Part of the Dallas Fort Worth metropolitan area, the city is home to nearly 750,000 people. If you love a subtropical climate, you’ll love the weather in Fort Worth, where it seldom gets colder than 60 degrees. As recently as 2006 Fort Worth was named as one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.”
- Known for its oil industry, Fort Worth is an important town in energy production as it is located atop a natural gas reserve that has made some Fort Worth residents very prosperous. However, the median household income is around $40,000.
- While Fort Worth has some million-dollar homes in its suburbs, the average listing price is currently $227,703. Home prices are increasing, but the lower average sales price of $136,906 indicates plenty of good home values at all price points for young Veteran families.
- Aside from government and the school district, top employers in Fort Worth include Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Bell Helicopter, and ARM/American Airlines.
Veterans Are Welcome in Fort Worth
- With the Naval Air Station capturing Reserve Base Fort Worth located in the city, many Veterans find employment on base or with area defense contractors.
- Veterans and service personnel can take advantage of the commissary, Exchange, fitness center, and library as well as the on-base medical center.
- Fort Worth Veterans in need of medical care can also visit the Fort Worth Outpatient Clinic which offers a wide range of services, as well as the VA North Texas Healthcare System in nearby Dallas.
Applying for a Fort Worth FHA Loan or FHA Refinance Loan is Easy for Veterans
Do you want to purchase a home in Fort Worth? VALoansFinance.com makes it easy! With a moderate credit score, and small down payment of only 3.5% you may qualify for a Fort Worth FHA purchase loan. To see if you qualify, fill out our quick and easy online FHA loan prequalification form. Current Fort Worth homeowners can enjoy lower monthly payments or get needed cash with a Fort Worth FHA refinance loan. Contact us and we will help you determine the best type of FHA loan for your needs.
Not sure where to start? We can help! A local Fort Worth FHA loan expert from VALoansFinance.com will contact you to walk you through the process and answer your questions. When you work with us, we guarantee the loan process will be as straightforward and hassle-free as possible!
Utilize Your Veteran Benefits with a Fort Worth VA Loan
Make sure to talk with VALoansFinance.com about whether you qualify for a Fort Worth VA loan or Veteran loan refinance. This NO MONEY DOWN loan also has low interest rates AND no monthly PMI payments! What could you do with all that extra money each month? As a Veteran, you worked hard serving our country and are entitled to your Veteran benefits. Working with VALoansFinance.com guarantees that we won’t make you jump through hoops or miles of red tape just to get an affordable loan. Contact us today to learn more!
Applying for an FHA loan or FHA refinance loan from VALoansFinance.com starts with our online prequalification form. A local Fort Worth FHA loan specialist will contact you to work out the details and help you get your documentation in order. If you have any questions during the process, take a look at the FHA loan FAQ page on our website or contact us at 1-800-888-8888 or info@VALoansFinance.com.