Texas FHA Loans
Texas FHA Loans and Texas FHA Loan Refinancing
If you’re a Veteran and you want to buy a home in the Lonestar state, there may be a Texas FHA loan or an FHA loan refinancing program that can help! At Capital Bank, N.A., we’re eager to help you on your road to Texas homeownership. Apply now by filling out our Texas FHA Loan prequalification form; usually you will know if you prequalify within just a few minutes! If at any time you have questions or want to speak with a local Texas FHA loan professional, contact us at 1-+1 (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
If you’re a Texan, by birth or by choice, you identify with all those country music legends who love the culture so much they never want to leave. From big cities to the tiny hole in-the-wall towns, there’s nothing like living in Texas. As the second largest and the second most populated state in the union, Texas is full of diverse natural beauty, history, and culture. Even if you choose to live in the city, beautiful country views are not far away.
- Home to 26 million people, Texas includes major US cities such as Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Houston, and San Antonio that offer plentiful job opportunities. Unemployment is less than 7%.
- Median housing prices are under $300,000 statewide, but there are many less expensive housing opportunities throughout the state as well.
- Historically an oil and cattle state, Texas is now a leader in agriculture, petrochemicals, computers and electronics, energy, aerospace, and biomedical sciences. No matter what career path you choose as a Veteran, you’ll probably find an opportunity in Texas.
- Texas has no state income tax, which is attractive to Veteran retirees and families alike.
The Veteran Advantage in Texas
- With 14 different military bases in the state, Veterans are never too far from base resources. There are no Marine or Coast Guard bases in the state, but Army Air Force, and Navy bases are plentiful.
- As a Veteran, your health care needs will be well provided for in Texas. In addition to four VA Medical Centers in Bonham, Houston, Kerrville, and Waco, there are also VA Health Care Systems in cities such Amarillo, Big Spring, Dallas, El Paso, Harlingen, San Antonio, and Temple.
- Veterans can get help transitioning back into civilian life with resources such as the Texas Veterans Leadership Program, made available through the Texas Workforce Commission.
- Texas FHA Loans
- Austin FHA Loans
- Dallas FHA Loans
- El Paso FHA Loans
- Fort Worth FHA Loans
- Houston FHA Loans
- Killeen FHA Loans
- San Antonio FHA Loans
- Waco FHA Loans
Make Your Homeownership Dreams Come True – Qualify for Texas FHA Loans Today
Whether you’re a Veteran, part of a Texas VA relocation, or just looking to purchase a new home, Capital Bank, N.A. is ready to help you from application to closing. Just fill out our easy online prequalification form, and you will hear back from one of our local Texas FHA specialists to start the process of buying a home!
Texas FHA loans offer the advantage of low down payments (usually only 3.5%) and low closing costs for those who show a creditworthy future. Even if you had some credit problems in the past, you may still be able to qualify for a Texas FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance. Capital Bank, N.A. is an FHA-approved lender and our representatives are well-versed in the many types of FHA loans available. Our goal is to find you the best loan for your unique situation.
If you’d like to refinance your home, either to get some cash in hand or lower your monthly payments, Texas FHA refinance loans may be the answer. To find out if you qualify and start the process of saving money, contact Capital Bank, N.A. today!
Veterans May Also Qualify for a Texas VA Loan
Veterans, don’t forget to see if you qualify for a Texas VA loan! Veteran mortgages can save you even more money with $0 down payment, lower interest rates, and no PMI payments. VA loans are government-backed mortgages exclusively granted to the men and women who serve our country, and at Capital Bank, N.A. we work hard to help you use your benefits to buy the home of your dreams!
Capital Bank, N.A. makes it easy for you to get started today! Fill out our simple Texas FHA loans prequalification form to see if you qualify, or if you want to learn more, visit our FHA loan FAQ page. At any time, we welcome you to contact our Texas FHA loan and Texas VA loan specialists at 1-+1 (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.