Nashville VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Nashville VA Loans and Nashville VA Home Loan Refinancing
The Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame–Nashville truly is the birthplace of country music! With Nashville median home prices at $162,000 and today’s low interest rates, there’s no reason to wait to buy your new Nashville home. Veterans who apply and prequalify for a Nashville Veteran home loan from VALoansFinance.com can enjoy additional savings in the form of 0% down payment, no PMI requirement, and lower-than-market interest rates!
Our Veteran loan application form makes it quick and easy to apply and prequalify for a Nashville VA loan. If you have questions, the Nashville Veteran loan experts at VALoansFinance.com have answers. Contact us by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at info@VALoansFinance.com, and start enjoying life in Music City!
VALoansFinance.com can help qualified applicants purchase a Nashville home that’s priced up to $417,000*.
Three Quick Steps to Work with VALoansFinance.com
Step 1: Submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), or ask us to request one for you.
Step 2: Find your Nashville home with a home search through VALoansFinance.com.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify for a VA mortgage by completing a Veteran loan application form.
WHY WAIT! SUPPLY YOUR VA COE | COMPLETE YOUR VA MORTGAGE APPLICATION | FIND YOUR NASHVILLE HOME |
Facts about Nashville, TN
- As the capital of Tennessee and the birthplace of country music, Nashville’s earned the nickname ‘Music City.’ The Grand Ole Opry, The Country Music Hall of Fame and the Gaylord Opryland Resort are all in Nashville.
- The average salary of a Nashville employee is $61,000 a year. Major employers in the city include Vanderbilt University and Medical Center, Nashville-Davidson County Government and Public Schools, the state of Tennessee, the U.S. government, and Saint Thomas Health Systems.
- Over 40,000 people are enrolled in college in Nashville. There are more than 15 different colleges and universities throughout the city.
Why Veterans Love Nashville
- The Nashville VA Medical Center is a part of the Tennessee Valley Healthcare System. Here, Veterans can receive primary care and mental health services, as well as get their prescriptions refilled.
- The closest military installation to Nashville is Fort Campbell. Although it’s actually in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, the majority of the base is actually in Tennessee. It’s the home of the 101st Airborne Division and the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of universities throughout Nashville. Belmont University, Fisk University, Free Will Baptist College, the International Academy of Design and Technology and Vanderbilt University are all among the colleges that participate in the G.I. Bill’s Yellow Ribbon program.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Nashville-Tennessee/market-trends/
The Benefits of Nashville Veteran Home Loans or VA Loan Refinancing
Because of your service to our nation, Veterans are entitled to receive the extra benefits that come with a Nashville Veteran loan from VALoansFinance.com. If you apply and prequalify for a Nashville VA mortgage you can expect amazing interest rates as well as NO DOWN PAYMENT and no PMI payments each month!
Veterans who already own a home can expect the same great benefits from a Nashville VA loan refinance. Eligible applicants can reduce their monthly mortgage costs or even borrow needed cash. Get started by contacting the Nashville VA loan specialists and Veteran loan refinance experts at VALoansFinance.com today!
How to Know if You’re Eligible
Visit our VA loan eligibility page for more details; typical eligibility requirements include:
- You have over 90 days of active wartime duty
- You have 180 days or more of active peacetime duty
- Your service discharge was not dishonorable
- At present you are active duty status
- You are the currently unmarried spouse of a Veteran killed in action or who died later due to combat injuries
Nashville FHA Home Loans and FHA Refinance Loans are Also Available for Veterans
Government-backed Nashville FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans are available to assist Veterans not eligible for regular VA loans. FHA loans offer low interest rates, require very little money down, and often are attainable even for those with poor credit.
Today is the day to apply and prequalify for YOUR Nashville Veteran home loan! If you have questions, the Nashville Veteran loan specialists at VALoansFinance.com are standing by with the answers! You can reach us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or at info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits