VA Loans Tennessee
Tennessee VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Tennessee has so much to offer its residents, and one of the best is an affordable median home price of just $93,000. Veterans can take advantage of Tennessee living when you apply and prequalify for a VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. With 0% down payment, no private mortgage insurance and very low interest rates, Tennessee VA loans can open the door to a lovely home in The Volunteer State!
Prequalifying for Tennessee VA loans is easy! Just complete our quick and easy VA loan application form today and get an answer usually in just a few minutes. If you need more information, contact a Tennessee Veteran loan specialist at Capital Bank, N.A. by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Tennessee home priced up to $424,100* through Capital Bank, N.A..
Three Easy Steps to the Capital Bank, N.A. Process
- Step 1: Request your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or give us your current copy.
- Step 2: Find your Tennessee home using Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Complete a VA mortgage application to see if you qualify.
ACT NOW! REQUEST YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | START YOUR VA MORTGAGE APPLICATION | FIND YOUR TENNESSEE DREAM HOME |
Facts about Tennessee
- The average salary for someone in Tennessee is $64,000 a year. There are a number of corporations that are based out of Tennessee, including FedEx, International Paper, AutoZone and Regal Entertainment Group.
- Nearly 6.5 million people live in Tennessee. Major cities in Tennessee are Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and Nashville.
- Tennessee has a strong music history, especially in Nashville and Memphis. Elvis Presley’s Graceland is in Memphis and Dolly Parton’s Dollywood is in Pigeon Forge.
Why Veterans Love Tennessee
- Arnold Air Force Base is in Tullahoma, Tennessee and is a major employer in the area. There are very few housing units on base, which means members stationed there need to find housing off base.
- Another base in Tennessee is the Naval Support Activity Mid-South. The Navy’s Navy Personnel Command, Navy Recruiting Command, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Finance Center and the Navy Manpower Analysis Center are all headquartered here. The base employs more than 7000 people.
- Veterans can receive medical care from four major VA Medical Centers in Tennessee. Major Medical Centers are in Memphis, Mountain Home, Murfreesboro and Nashville. There are a number of smaller outpatient clinics throughout the state.
Tennessee VA Loans and VA Loan Refinancing Can Get You in a New Home!
Of all the things you’ve earned as a Veteran, help with owning a home is a well-deserved benefit. A Tennessee VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A. can help you achieve the dream of homeownership with low interest rates, NO money down, and no required PMI. Best of all, we work for YOU, and strive to make our loan process as streamlined and hassle-free as possible. It’s quick and easy to apply and prequalify for Tennessee VA loans using our online application form.
Veterans already enjoying life in their Tennessee home can save money with a Tennessee VA loan refinance that can lower monthly mortgage payments or even give you access to your home’s equity through a cash-out refinance. Get started today by contacting the Capital Bank, N.A. Veteran loan refinance specialists for more information!
What’s Needed to Qualify?
These are the basic conditions for loan eligibility, and our VA loan eligibility page has more details.
- Wartime active duty of at least 90 days
- Peacetime active duty of 180 days or more
- You did not receive a dishonorable discharge
- You are presently on active duty status
- Your spouse was a Veteran killed in action or who later died due to post-combat wounds, and you are presently unmarried
Tennessee FHA Mortgages and FHA Refinance Loans Offer Even More Options
Veterans who don’t qualify for a Tennessee VA loan still have options in the form of a Tennessee FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. These loans are also government-backed and offer excellent benefits of low interest rates and low down payments of just 3.5%. What’s more, you may qualify for an FHA loan even if you have a poor credit history.
Act now to apply and prequalify for a Tennessee Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! If you need more information, contact a Tennessee VA loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. We’re ready and waiting to help!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.