VA Loans Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
We support every aspect of helping Veterans obtain Pennsylvania VA loans as well as Pennsylvania VA loan refinance options — such as streamline refinancing and cash-out refinancing. It’s easy to apply and prequalify once we’ve determined your VA Loan eligibility. A local Pennsylvania VA loan specialist can answer any of your questions — and even help you track down your DD214 or VA loan COE. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
Interesting Facts About Pennsylvania
- Average Pennsylvania homes are valued at $141,700 with properties in Philadelphia selling for much higher prices, and Pittsburgh homes valued at lower than the state average.
- Pennsylvania’s major industries include mining, manufacturing and farming, and is a leading provider of eggs and milk.
- Unemployment in Pennsylvania is slightly higher than the national average at 8.2%. Pennsylvania is home to over 50 Fortune 500 companies in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Why Veterans Love Life in Pennsylvania
- Three military installations are located in Pennsylvania: Carlisle Barracks, Tobyhanna Army Depot and NSA Mechanicsburg.
- Philadelphia is home to about 125,000 Veteran, who are eligible to receive medical treatment at the Philadelphia VA Medical Center. The Medical Center offers mental health services, a Parkinson’s Disease research clinic, spinal cord injury support, a sleep clinic and women’s health services.
- Pennsylvania’s Veterans Emergency Assistance Fund provides temporary aid for Veterans, widows and children residing in the state. The state offers an exemption of real estate tax for honorably discharged benefits with a 100% service connected disability.
A Pennsylvania VA Loan or Veteran Loan Refinance Can Save You a Bundle!
Did you ever think you could own a home and save money? Capital Bank, N.A. will help you determine your Pennsylvania VA loan eligibility and answer your questions throughout the prequalification and application process. We will need your Pennsylvania VA loan COE or Form
DD214 to support your application, but if you can’t find your papers let us know and we’ll find them for you!
If you own a home, how does a cash-out refinance sound as an affordable option to a personal loan? Pennsylvania streamline refinancing enables Veterans to easily lower the interest rate they pay on their mortgage — and in most cases, there is no need for an appraisal OR income verification!
If You Are Ineligible for a VA Mortgage, Consider a Pennsylvania FHA Loan
Did you know that PennsylvaniaFHA mortgages are the best option for applicants with poor credit, or who don’t have a large down payment already saved? With an FHA purchase loan, you can buy a home for as little as 3.5% down. If you already own a home, whether you have an FHA, VA or conventional loan, you can save money every month with a Pennsylvania FHA loan refinance. Learn more from a local Pennsylvania FHA loan specialist at Capital Bank, N.A. today!
Ready to apply for a Pennsylvania VA loan? It’s easy to prequalify in just minutes with our online VA loan application. If you want to learn more about Pennsylvania VA loans, please visit our FAQ page or Contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information or support at any time. Our local Pennsylvania VA mortgage specialists look forward to assisting you!