Columbus VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Columbus VA Loans and Columbus VA Home Loan Refinancing
Named a top ten city by Relocate America and one of the country’s best cities by BusinessWeek, Columbus, OH has lots to offer including the Ohio Military Hall of Fame and colleges that accept the GI Bill. With current median home prices of $80,900, now is the time to buy a home in Columbus! Veterans who apply and prequalify for a Columbus Veteran loan from VALoansFinance.com have the added benefits of buying with ZERO percent down, no PMI, and amazingly low interest rates!
Complete the VALoansFinance.com easy online application to see if you qualify for a Columbus VA loan. You can get more information from our Columbus Veteran mortgage experts at (866) 216-3577 or at info@VALoansFinance.com.
VALoansFinance.com can help qualified applicants purchase a Columbus home that’s priced up to $417,000.*
Three Steps Get You Started
Step 1: Send your VA COE to VALoansFinance.com, or ask us to secure this for you.
Step 2: Check out VALoansFinance.com’s home search to locate a great Columbus home.
Step 3: Find out if you qualify by completing VALoansFinance.com’s Veteran mortgage application form.
DO IT TODAY! REQUEST YOUR VA COE | COMPLETE YOUR VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | LOCATE YOUR NEW COLUMBUS HOME
Facts about Columbus, OH
- As the biggest city in Ohio, Columbus is home to more than nearly a million people. The metropolitan population is nearly two million, which means that locals have a wide range of things to do within the metropolitan area.
- The average yearly salary of a Columbus employee is about $60,000. The major employers in Columbus include The Ohio State University, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, American Electric Power, Limited Brands and the state and federal government.
- Columbus has received a number of recognitions, such as being named as one of BusinessWeek’s best cities in America and a top ten city by Relocate America.
Why Veterans Love Columbus
- The Defense Logistics Agency’s Defense Supply Center is in Columbus. The DSCC handles inventory control for the military. The Center also is home to an office of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service, which helps ensure that service members receive their paychecks.
- The Ohio Military Hall of Fame exists to recognize Ohio Veterans who have received medals for valor while serving in the military. Seventeen Veterans received the honor in 2012.
- The Ohio State University in Columbus has a new Office of Military and Veterans Services to help ensure that Veteran students receive all the benefits that they’re eligible to receive. OSU also participates in the VA’s Yellow Ribbon program, which means that Veterans can attend school using their G.I. Bill benefits without any out of pocket expenses.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Columbus-Ohio/market-trends/
Qualify for a Columbus VA Loan or VA Loan Refinancing and Enjoy the Benefits!
Buying a home with a Veteran loan is one of the best rewards for your military service. You’ve earned the special benefits of this government-backed loan including very low interest, no PMI requirement, and a ZERO percent down payment. Complete VALoansFinance.com’s online application form today to learn if you qualify for a Cincinnati VA mortgage.
Veterans who already own a home can also take advantage of their benefits with a Columbus Veteran loan refinance. Qualified applicants can use the refinance to lower current monthly mortgage payments or get cash out. Contact a Columbus VA loan refinance expert at VALoansFinance.com to learn more!
How Do I Qualify?
Generally, you must meet one of these qualifications. Our VA loan eligibility page has more details.
- Active wartime duty of 90 days or more
- Minimum 180 days served for peacetime active duty
- You did not leave service with a dishonorable discharge
- You are currently on active duty status
- Your spouse was a Veteran who was killed in action or whose later death was due to combat wounds, and you are currently unmarried
Not Qualified? Consider a Columbus FHA Purchase Loan or FHA Refinance
Even if you don’t qualify for a Veteran loan, there are other government-backed loans available in the form of a Columbus FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. These loans also come with great low rates, and you may find that you’re eligible even if you have a poor credit history.
Apply and prequalify today for a Columbus VA loan from VALoansFinance.com! For questions, see our FAQ page or talk to a Columbus Veteran loan expert by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits