Raleigh VA Loans
Raleigh VA Loans and Raleigh VA Home Loan Refinancing
Life in Raleigh, North Carolina has so much to offer Veterans. There are many colleges that accept the GI Bill, Veterans and surviving spouses receive preference when applying for jobs in state government, and median home prices are an affordable $207,000. If you’re a Veteran who wants to live in Raleigh, apply and prequalify now for a Raleigh VA mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A. to enjoy a government-backed loan that offers below-market rates, requires NO down payment, and waives the requirement for PMI.
It’s easy to see if you’re eligible – just complete Capital Bank, N.A.’s online application form and we’ll take it from there! If you need additional information, contact one of our local Raleigh VA loan specialists by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at email@example.com.
Capital Bank, N.A. can help qualified applicants purchase a Raleigh home that’s priced up to $424,100.*
Three Steps Make It Easy to Apply
Step 1: Request your VA COE from Capital Bank, N.A. or provide us with your copy.
Step 2: Let the Capital Bank, N.A. home search help you find your Raleigh home.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify when you complete the Capital Bank, N.A. online application form.
WHY WAIT! REQUEST YOUR VA COE | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND YOUR NEW HOME IN RALEIGH
Facts about Raleigh, North Carolina
- The average yearly salary of Raleigh employees is $63,000. Top employers in the area are the State of North Carolina, Wake County Public School System, North Carolina State University and WakeMed.
- Raleigh has been ranked as the third most educated city because so many of its residents are college educated. It’s thought that this is because of the many universities and its close proximity to the Research Triangle Park.
- Research Triangle Park is not far from Raleigh and 52,000 employees working with 170 companies. Some of the companies with a presence at Research Triangle Park are Biofuels Research Institute, GlaxoSmithKline, SAS Institute and Premier Research Group.
Why Veterans Love Raleigh
- Veterans who live in Raleigh can use their G.I. Bill benefits are a number of different colleges and universities. There are two public schools, North Carolina State University and Wake Technical Community College. Duke University is only 30 minutes away in Durham, which means Veterans have their pick of local colleges.
- There is a VA Outpatient Community Clinic in Raleigh where Veterans can receive routine health care services. For more extensive care, Veterans can go to the Durham VA Medical Center.
- Veterans and surviving spouses who apply for employment within the state government receive hiring preference, assuming they’re qualified for the job. This means that Veterans can have an easier time of finding a job within the North Carolina government.
A Raleigh Veteran Loan or VA Loan Refinance Couldn’t Be Easier!
A government-backed Raleigh Veteran mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A. can make owning a home easy for Veterans who served our country. Since these loans offer great interest rates, require NO down payment and no PMI, they really can be just the ticket to affordable homeownership. Complete the Capital Bank, N.A. online application form today to learn if you qualify for a Raleigh Veteran mortgage.
Veterans who already own a home can reduce their monthly mortgage or secure some extra cash with a Raleigh Veteran loan refinance. Learn more by connecting with one of our VA loan refinance experts.
Am I Eligible for a Raleigh VA Loan?
Generally if you meet one of these requirements you will be eligible; you can learn more on our Veteran loan eligibility page.
- Minimum of 90 days active wartime duty
- Peacetime active duty of 180 or more days
- You were not dishonorably discharged
- Your present status is active duty
- You are the presently unmarried widow/widower of a Veteran killed while serving or who died due to combat injuries
Also Ask About a Raleigh FHA Purchase Loan or FHA Refinance Loan
If for some reason you don’t qualify for a VA mortgage, another great option is a Raleigh FHA mortgage or FHA refinance loan. These loans are also government-backed, offer low rates, and require a down payment of as little as 3.5%. In addition, you may qualify for an FHA loan even with poor credit history.
Apply now to prequalify for a Raleigh Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A.! You can learn more from our FAQ page, or discuss your questions with a Raleigh Veteran mortgage expert at (866) 216-3577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits