Jacksonville FHA Loans
Jacksonville FHA Loans Jacksonville FHA Loan Refinancing
Are you a North Carolina Veteran dreaming of homeownership? Capital Bank, N.A. wants you to know that there are AFFORDABLE options available to help you make that dream a reality! A Jacksonville, NC FHA mortgage offers you the opportunity to buy with low down payment and lower than average interest rates. Best of all, these government-backed loans are ideal for first time homebuyers, those without a lot of money saved or poor credit. Regardless of your financial situation, there’s a good chance we can get you into your dream home with an affordable mortgage!
Capital Bank, N.A. specializes in helping Veterans just like you find ways to afford the home of your dreams. Get started now with our easy Jacksonville, NC FHA mortgage prequalification form and start house hunting today. Prequalify online now or contact your local Jacksonville, NC FHA refinance and FHA mortgage specialist for help at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Jacksonville’s unemployment rate is currently about 10%, higher than the national average but steadily falling.
- Jacksonville’s cost of living is substantially lower than the national average. It’s a really affordable place to call home, and its crime rate is also very low.
- Jacksonville’s largest employers are the City of Jacksonville itself, C Construction Co. Inc., Jenkins Gas Company, Onslow County, and Camp Lejeune.
Veteran Life in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, North Carolina is home to Camp Lejeune, one of the largest US Marine bases. The base houses over 180,000 active duty service members and their families, along with many more civilians and retirees.
- Camp Lejeune features many comforts familiar from military life. Full medical care is available at the Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital. A full service commissary, Exchange, two golf courses, and 12 different convenience stores can also be found on-base.
- The active Jacksonville USO offers fun seasonal activities, like Thanksgiving dinners, breakfasts with Santa, and the always beloved Operation Cookie Drop. The USO is also known for caring gestures like delivering birthday cupcakes to single Marines.
Could a Jacksonville, NC FHA Loan or FHA Refinance Help You Afford Your Home?
At Capital Bank, N.A., our goal is to help Veterans just like you find affordable Jacksonville, NC FHA mortgages. Our process is simple, streamlined, and efficient. You can apply online and prequalify in a matter of minutes, and our experienced Jacksonville, NC FHA loan experts are here to help you understand what kind of FHA mortgage is right for you.
Jacksonville, NC Veteran loans are very attractive (and affordable!) mortgages if you don’t have the traditional 20% down payment. FHA loans typically require only a 3.5% down payment, have low interest rates and modest closing costs. As long as you meet the debt-to-income ratio required by the FHA, there’s an excellent chance of securing one of these affordable loans.
Save on Monthly Payments with a Jacksonville, NC FHA Refinance
If you already own a home, you could be paying less each month with a Jacksonville, NC FHA refinance loan. FHA refinance loans can cut your monthly payments down dramatically or even put cash in your pocket today. Sound appealing? Apply and prequalify for an FHA refinance loan with Capital Bank, N.A. or contact us to learn more about our FHA refinance options and start saving today!
Have You Considered a Jacksonville, NC Veteran Loan?
Have you tried to fund your home purchase with a Jacksonville VA loan? Past and current military members who are eligible for a VA mortgage can literally save THOUSANDS of dollars every year with this premium loan. Jacksonville, NC VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. provide advantages like no money down, rock bottom interest rates and no costly PMI payments. Want to see if you qualify? Apply for Jacksonville, NC Veteran loans or VA refinance loans online now or contact us to learn more!
If you’re ready to apply for a Jacksonville, NC FHA loan, get started now with our online prequalification form. If you have questions, our FAQ page has answers to commonly asked questions, and we’ve got Jacksonville, NC FHA purchase loan specialists standing by to answer your questions at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.