Charlotte FHA Loans
Charlotte FHA Loans and Charlotte FHA Loan Refinancing
You have served our country; now let Capital Bank, N.A. serve you during your search for an affordable mortgage. Apply and prequalify for Charlotte FHA mortgages, which are ideal for young families and first time homebuyers with little or no credit. Or find out if you are eligible for a Charlotte FHA loan refinance; we may be able to help you renegotiate your current loan for more favorable terms, saving you money each month or putting money in your pocket today!
Our easy FHA purchase loan online application form makes it easy to apply and prequalify for a Charlotte FHA refinance loan or Charlotte FHA purchase loan. Apply now or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com and a helpful representative will walk you through the process and answer any questions you have!
Welcome to Charlotte, North Carolina
- With a 7.9% unemployment rate, Charlotte sits around the national average. Average household income in the area is $54,000.
- Just under 1.75 million people live in Charlotte and the surrounding metropolitan area.
- Charlotte is the home base for many of the nation’s largest banks and financial companies. Corporations headquartered here include Bank of America and Wells Fargo & Company. Other large employers based here include Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools and Carolinas Healthcare System.
Charlotte Offers Veterans a Happy Home
- Nearly 44,000 Veterans call Charlotte home. There are two main locations for Veteran healthcare in Charlotte: the Charlotte Community Based Outpatient Clinic or the W.G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center in nearby Salisbury.
- There is a Military Entrance Processing Station located in Charlotte.
- Charlotte Veterans can find employment with companies like Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Curtiss-Wright Controls, and Goodrich. Boeing Aerospace is another common employer for technically skilled Veterans. Their partnership with the University of North Carolina – Charlotte enhances precision metrology, visualization, and optoelectronics.
How Much Could You Save with a Charlotte FHA Purchase Loan or FHA Refinance?
If you’re thinking about buying a home or looking to refinance a Charlotte, North Carolina property you already own, there’s no time like the present – apply for a Charlotte FHA loan or FHA refinance today and get prequalified in minutes! When you apply through Capital Bank, N.A., you have the benefit of support from our highly trained Charlotte FHA purchase loans specialists. We’re standing by to answer your questions, explain all the details of the various types of FHA purchase loans, and guide you through the process.
FHA mortgages are government-backed loans designed to make homeownership more affordable. With less stringent income and credit requirements, FHA loans are attractive options if you don’t have a lot of money saved. Charlotte FHA purchase loans can save you money with smaller down payments (often only 3.5%), lower interest rates and affordable closing costs. Combining all these benefits add up to big savings!
Explore Charlotte Veteran Loans
If you’re a Veteran, have you looked into Charlotte Veteran loans? If you’re eligible for this premium loan option, you could save thousands of dollars every year! A Charlotte VA loan can get you into your dream home with ZERO down payment, no PMI payments and the lowest interest rates available. If you currently have a Veteran loan, don’t hesitate to contact us and find out if you qualify for a Charlotte VA loan refinance to lower your monthly payments. Apply for a VA loan online with Capital Bank, N.A. today!
You deserve the home of your dreams, and you don’t have to break the bank to get it. Complete our easy, no-hassle online prequalification form now and find out if you qualify for a Charlotte FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance. Our Charlotte FHA mortgage experts are standing by to help you with any questions you may have. Contact us at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org