VA Loans New York
New York VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Veterans interested in buying a home in New York State, or looking for a New York VA loan refinance, can save money with Capital Bank, N.A.!
From a varied real estate market with apartments priced in the millions in New York City to more affordable family homes in Rochester and Buffalo, there’s something for everyone looking to buy in New York State.
Want to know if YOU qualify for a 0% down New York VA mortgage? Talk to a local expert at Capital Bank, N.A. today about your New York VA home loan eligibility or VA loan refinancing.
All About New York State
- Over 8 million people call New York State home — a whopping 40% of the state’s population reside in New York’s cities and rural areas.
- New York’s best companies to work for include Edward Jones, Arrow S3, Nigel Frank International, First American Equipment Finance, Sybase, Inc, and MAC Source Communications.
- While New York’s 9% unemployment rate is slightly higher than the national average, the rate has begun to decline in recent times.
Why Veterans Love Living In New York
- New York is home to no less than five military bases including the U.S. Military Academy, Fort Drum, Fort Hamilton, Saratoga Springs NSU, and Watervliet Arsenal. The U.S. Military Academy located in West Point graduates approximately 1000 new lieutenants each year.
- New York State offers programs that cover the cost of tuition for vocational school, undergraduate or graduate degrees. In order to qualify, applicants must reside in New York and attend a school approved by the program. Veterans should enquire with the New York State Division of Veterans Affairs’ Bureau of Veterans Education to find out if they qualify.
- New York offers Veterans numerous benefits such as property tax exemptions, annuities for parents of Veterans killed or blinded in combat, and a supplemental burial allowance for those Veterans who were killed during combat.
Apply & Get Prequalified Today For New York VA Loans & Veteran Loan Refinancing
Also known as VA mortgages, VA loans make home ownership simple and affordable — and as a Veteran, you’ve earned the privilege of affordable home ownership! If you are interested in owning your own home in New York, or want to save money with a VA loan refinance, talk to Capital Bank, N.A. today about your eligibility for a New York VA loan.
A New York Veteran mortgage costs nothing. NO DOWN PAYMENT and NO MORTGAGE INSURANCE are required. When you are approved for a VA loan, you will enjoy a lower monthly payment and interest rate.
It’s easy to get started on your hassle-free New York Veteran loan or VA loan refinance! First, find out your VA loan eligibility, then apply and get prequalified for your New York Veteran loan. It’s that simple! And if you need any help along the way, Capital Bank, N.A. has local loan experts to support you in the application process, so you can soon be on your way to stress-free financing of your new home.
Turns Out You Aren’t Eligible For A Veteran Loan? Let’s Talk About Your New York FHA Loan Options
FHA loans are another great option open to Veterans should they not qualify for a VA mortgage. As a federally backed mortgage program, buyers can enjoy a low interest rate and as little as 3.5% down — and if you’re a first time homebuyer or your credit rating is poor, New York FHA mortgages are your best option to own your own home. Ready to find out how you can save money with a New York FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance? Talk to our FHA loan experts today!
To learn more about a New York Veteran mortgage or a VA mortgage refinance – including streamline refinance or cash-out refinance options – contact Capital Bank, N.A. today at 1(866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.