New York FHA Loans
New York FHA Loans and New York FHA Loan Refinancing
Veterans, do you own a home in New York State? Looking to buy? Capital Bank, N.A. can help you qualify for New York FHA loans or FHA refinance loans that will allow you to buy the home of your dreams for less, or refinance your current home to save money. New York FHA purchase loans involve low down payments, low interest, and low monthly payments, helping you save big each and every month.
Ready to apply? Prequalify now with our easy FHA purchase loan online application. We have New York FHA purchase loan specialists standing by, ready to answer questions or help you decide what kind of FHA loan or FHA refinance loan is best for you. Contact Capital Bank, N.A. at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com today!
Welcome to New York State
- New York State is home to more than 8 million people. 40% of that population resides in New York’s cities and rural areas.
- At 9% unemployment, New York’s unemployment is slightly higher than the national average. But the past few years have seen that rate steadily decline as the economy revives.
- Some of New York’s most prominent employers include Edward Jones, Nigel Frank International, Arrow S3, MAC Source Communications, First American Equipment Finance, and Sybase, Inc.
Why Veterans Move to New York
- There are five military bases throughout New York State. The U.S. Military Academy, Fort Hamilton, Watervliet Arsenal, Fort Drum, and Fort Hamilton are all within the state’s borders. The U.S. Military Academy, better known to many as West Point, graduates some 1,000 new lieutenants each year.
- New York State has generous education benefits for Veterans. These include programs to cover the cost of tuition for additional education, including vocational/technical schools, undergraduate, and even graduate degrees. Qualification requires that applicants reside in New York, and they must attend one of the schools approved by the programs. If you’re curious, the New York State Division of the Veterans Affairs’ Bureau of Veterans Education can help you learn more.
- New York has numerous Veterans’ benefits, including property tax exemptions and annuities for parents of Veterans killed or blinded in combat.
- New York FHA Loans
Apply and Prequalify Now for New York FHA Mortgages and FHA Refinance Loans
New York FHA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. make it easy to buy the home of your dreams! An FHA mortgage allows you to put less money down (usually only 3.5%!) and comes with lower interest rates, making your monthly payments more manageable. These government-backed loans exist to make homeownership affordable, and are especially ideal for first time homebuyers or those with less than perfect credit. A New York FHA refinance loan provides many of the same benefits and allows current New York homeowners to lower their monthly payments or get access to needed cash.
Ready to get started? Capital Bank, N.A. offers a hassle-free FHA loan online application process that gets you prequalified for a New York FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance quickly and easily – we can usually have an answer for you in a matter of minutes! Need help along the way? Our New York FHA mortgage specialists are standing by to assist you, answer any questions you have, and help you choose the type of FHA purchase loan that’s right for you.
Are You Eligible for a New York VA Mortgages
If you’re a Veteran, we encourage you to apply for a New York VA mortgage! NY VA loans offer a lot of advantages for Veterans, including NO money down and deeply discounted monthly payments thanks to low interest rates and no mortgage insurance required. If you already own a home, consider New York VA loan refinance options like a streamline refinance or cash-out refinance that can save you money OR let you borrow cash against your home’s equity.
The home of your dreams IS within reach! Apply now and prequalify online with Capital Bank, N.A.’s easy FHA loan application form. Have questions or need help? Check out our FHA loans FAQ or contact your local New York FHA purchase loans specialist at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.