Albuquerque VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Albuquerque VA Loans and Albuquerque VA Home Loan Refinancing
Buying a home isn’t out of reach in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The median home price is $124,000, making it a great community where you can live comfortably. Veterans who qualify for a mortgage through VALoansFinance.com can take advantage of Albuquerque VA loans with low interest rates and NO down payment!
If you are ready to own your own home in Albuquerque, start by completing our simple online VA loan application. We are here to answer your questions and make the application process easy! Just contact one of our Albuquerque Veteran home loan experts today to discuss your options and eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
We can help you get into a home in Albuquerque up to $417,000*.
Secure a Veteran Home Loan In Three Easy Steps
Step 1: Submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), or contact our Veteran mortgage experts to assist with acquiring your COE.
Step 2: Look for your dream home by searching our comprehensive listings in Albuquerque on VALoansFinance.com’s home search page.
Step 3: Get preapproved for an Albuquerque VA mortgage or Veteran mortgage refinance by completing the Veteran loan application.
START THE DREAM NOW! COMPLETE YOUR COE FORM | SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME | START YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
Facts About Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Albuquerque is the largest city in New Mexico with a metropolitan population of around 900,000.
- The average salary of an Albuquerque employee is around $52,000 a year. The city’s major employers include Kirtland Air Force Base, the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque Public Schools and Sandia National Laboratories.
- Popular neighborhoods in Albuquerque are Taylor Ranch, Nob Hill, Loma Del Rey, Ventana Ranch, North Albuquerque Acres and Nor Este.
Why Veterans Love Albuquerque
- Albuquerque is home to Kirtland Air Force Base. The base shares a runway with the Albuquerque International Airport. It’s the sixth largest base in the Air Force and employs more than 23,000 people.
- The strong economy and affordable housing mean that many military members choose to purchase a home during their time in Albuquerque. The BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents is $1296, while an E-5 without dependents is $1041.
- Veterans can receive health care services from the 377th Medical Group at Kirtland AFB or the New Mexico VA Health Care System.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Albuquerque-New_Mexico/market-trends/
Secure An Albuquerque VA Home Loan or Veteran Loan Refinancing Today!
Your military service may qualify you for VA loan benefits to help you buy your Albuquerque home! A government-backed Albuquerque VA loan from VALoansFinance.com requires NO MONEY DOWN, no private mortgage insurance, and features low interest rates.
If you already own a home, you can also take advantage of your military benefits with Albuquerque VA loan refinancing. Contact our experts at VALoansFinance.com to find out how to lower your monthly mortgage payment or apply today for cash-out refinancing.
Apply online now for your Albuquerque Veteran home loan or contact us to find our if you’re eligible.
Find out if You Qualify for Albuquerque VA Loans
Find out if you are eligible for a VA loan by checking out our VA loan eligibility page. The basic requirements include at least one of the following:
- Active-duty service during wartime for 90 days or more
- Active-duty service in peacetime for 180 days or more
- Honorable discharge from the armed forces
- Currently serving on active duty
- Surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries who has not remarried
VALoansFinance.com Can Also Help You Get an Albuquerque FHA Mortgage
If you don’t qualify for a VA loan, you still may be able to buy your dream home in New Mexico with an Albuquerque FHA loan. You may qualify for these government-backed, low down payment FHA loans, even if you have poor credit history.
Apply and prequalify today for an Albuquerque VA loan! To find out more about VA loans and Veteran mortgage refinancing, contact the experts at VALoansFinance.com at (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-30-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits