Sunrise Manor VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Sunrise Manor VA Loans and Sunrise Manor VA Loan Refinancing
Are you looking for a new home in Sunrise Manor, Nevada? With Sunrise Manor VA Loans from VALoansFinance.com, an affordable home is within your reach! VA loans require NO MONEY DOWN and offer low interest rates.
If you are ready to own a home in Sunrise Manor, get started with just three simple steps! Begin by filling out our Sunrise Manor VA Loans application form, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
At $89,990, the median home price in Sunrise Manor is less expensive than neighboring Las Vegas, so finding an affordable home is easy. If you qualify, you may be able to secure a Veteran home loan in Sunrise Manor up to a maximum of $417,000.
3 Easy Steps to Home Ownership With a Sunrise Manor VA Loan from VALoansFinance.com
Step 1: Find your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and submit it today! A VALoansFinance.com expert can help you obtain it.
Step 2: Look for your dream home in Sunrise Manor via VALoansFinance.com’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify by filling out our SIMPLE Veteran Loan Application!
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND SUNRISE MANOR REAL ESTATE|
Sunrise Manor Facts
- Sunrise Manor is an unincorporated part of Las Vegas. The population is nearly 200,000 and if Sunrise Manor were to become incorporated, it would be one of the biggest cities in Nevada.
- The average yearly salary in Sunrise Manor is $59,000. Construction, food service, recreation and educational service are all major industries in Sunrise Manor.
- Popular attractions in Sunrise Manor include the Wet ‘n Wild waterpark. The park has more than 1.5 million gallons of water and rides for both children and adults.
Why Veterans Love Sunrise Manor
- Sunrise Manor is close to Nellis Air Force Base and is a popular place to live for both Veterans and service members.
- The BAH rate for an E-5 with dependents is $1188, while an E-5 without dependents receives $969 a month. With median housing prices under $100,000, many service members find that they can easily afford a home using their VA loan benefits.
- Service members can use their G.I. Bill benefits to get an education through the Nellis AFB’s education office. Schools with a presence on base include Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and the Community College of the Air Force.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Sunrise_Manor-Las_Vegas/9306/market-trends/
Apply for Sunrise Manor VA Loans or Sunrise Manor VA Loan Refinancing Today!
VA loans for homes in Sunrise Manor provide government-backed financing for people who have served in the armed forces. Veteran loans require $0 down and feature low interest rates and no PMI payments, making a Sunrise Manor VA loan one of the most affordable financing options for homeownership!
If you’ve already purchased a home in Nevada, you can still take advantage of your Veteran benefits with Sunrise Manor VA loan refinancing. At VALoansFinance.com, we can assist you in finding the best solution either through streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing, so you can keep more of your hard-earned money!
Do You Qualify for Sunrise Manor VA Loans?
To find out if you qualify for a VA loan or VA loan refinance, check out our qualifications page or contact VALoansFinance.com.
The VA loan eligibility requirements typically are:
- At least 90 days of active service during wartime
- At least 180 days of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from the military
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who has not remarried
Poor Credit? You May Still Qualify for a Sunrise Manor FHA Mortgage!
Even if poor credit history prevents you from qualifying for a VA loan, the experts at VALoansFinance.com can assist you with applying for government-backed Sunrise Manor FHA purchase loans or FHA refinance loans. FHA Loans have less stringent income and credit requirements and only require a 3.5% down payment.
Get started on your house search by applying and prequalifying for a Sunrise Manor VA loan or Veteran loan refinance from VALoansFinance.com today. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits