Reno VA Loans
Reno VA Loans and Reno VA Home Loan Refinancing
Looking for a new home in a great Nevada community? Reno’s median home price of $187,500 makes it an affordable place to relocate to. If you are a Veteran, Reno VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. may be the best mortgage option for you with NO down payment, low interest rates and no PMI payments. Owning the home of your dreams may be easier than you think!
Homeownership is just a few steps away. First, complete our simple Reno VA loan application or speak to one of our experienced Reno VA mortgage experts about your eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Bank, N.A. can help qualified Veterans secure a loan up to $424,100* in Reno.
Three Easy Steps To Homeownership Via The Capital Bank, N.A.
Step 1: Contact a Capital Bank, N.A. expert for your VA certificate of eligibility (COE).
Step 2: Search for your Reno dream house online at Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
Step 3: Complete the Veteran Loan Application for pre-qualification on a Veteran home loan or VA loan refinance.
START THE DREAM NOW!COMPLETE VA COE FORM | START VA LOAN APPLICATION | SEARCH RENO REAL ESTATE|
Reno, Nevada Facts
- The average salary of a Reno employee is $61,000. Major employers in the city are the Washoe County School District, the University of Nevada, Reno, Washoe County, the Renown Regional Medical Center and Peppermill Hotel Casino.
- Reno is known as the ‘Biggest Little City in the World.’ Tourism is a major industry in Reno and people come from all over the country to ski, snowboard and bike at Lake Tahoe, as well as gamble in the city’s many casinos.
- The National Automobile Museum is also here. The museum features celebrity cars, such as Elvis’ Cadillac Eldorado and JFK’s Lincoln Continental and has been named as the best museum in Northern Nevada by locals.
Why Veterans Love Reno
- Veterans can receive health care from the VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System. The System has an extensive list of services, such as oncology, gastroenterology, hospice and palliative care, dental, general surgery and even a caregiver support clinic.
- The 152nd Operations Group with Nevada Air National Guard has a base in Reno. The group’s primary mission is to use C-130 aircraft to successfully complete airlift, airdrop and reconnaissance missions.
- There are a number of places in Reno that offer discounts to military personnel, including the Grand Sierra Resort, the Silver Legacy and Circus Circus.
Call A Reno Veteran Mortgage Expert Today to Get a Low Interest VA Loan
If you’ve served in the armed forces, chances are good that you will qualify to take advantage of your VA loan benefits. A Reno Veteran loan from Capital Bank, N.A. will enable you to invest in your dream home while saving money up front and over the life of the loan. Reno VA loans come with NO DOWN PAYMENT, low interest rates and no private mortgage insurance.
Apply today for YOUR Reno Veteran loan or contact Capital Bank, N.A. do learn more.
Do You Qualify for Reno VA Mortgages?
There are several general VA loan eligibility rules for Veterans interested in accessing their Reno VA loan benefits. You can see a full list of eligibility details on our VA loan eligibility page to learn more.
- Service members with 90 days or more of active duty service during wartime
- Service members who were enlisted in active service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- Veterans who were honorably discharged
- Current active duty personnel
- Surviving spouses of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries, who remain unmarried
Reno Veteran Loan Refinancing is Another Option to Save Money
If you have previously purchased your home with a VA loan, or even a conventional or FHA loan, you can still take advantage of your Veteran benefits by applying for Reno Veteran mortgage refinancing. Capital Bank, N.A. can help you save money with lowered monthly payments or give you access to cash immediately. Apply online or speak to us about whether you are eligible for a Reno VA loan refinance.
Reno FHA Mortgages are Also Available
If poor credit history is holding you back, you may be surprised to learn that you may still qualify for a Reno FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. The experts at Capital Bank, N.A. can help you explore your FHA loan options and see if you’re eligible for this government-backed, low down payment mortgage.
Ready to see if you qualify? Apply online now and get prequalified in minutes! To learn more about Reno Veteran loans or VA loan refinancing, contact Capital Bank, N.A. today. Our knowledgeable Reno Veteran mortgage specialists are here to answer your questions and walk you through the loan process. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits