Paradise VA Loans
Paradise VA Loans and Paradise VA Home Loan Refinancing
Veterans, ready to buy your dream home in Paradise, Nevada? It could be easier than you think with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! Qualified Veterans can use their Veteran loan benefits to purchase a home with NO MONEY DOWN, low interest and no mortgage insurance. Think of how much money you would save if you bought a home with a Paradise VA Loan!
Paradise boasts an affordable median home price of $102,000. And with a maximum cap of $424,100 for a VA loan in Paradise, you’ll have a large selection of great homes to choose from.
Your Paradise awaits! You can start the simple VA mortgage process by completing our VA home loan application form, or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Ownership in 3 Easy Steps with Capital Bank, N.A.
Step 1: Provide a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) today! Our Capital Bank, N.A. experts can help you get a COE.
Step 2: Start the search for your Paradise home on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and get prequalified by filling out our VA Loan Application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND PARADISE REAL ESTATE|
Paradise, Nevada Facts
- Although not many people have actually heard of Paradise, chances are good that they’ve been there before. Paradise is an unincorporated part of Las Vegas that includes McCarran Airport, the majority of the Las Vegas Strip and the University of Las Vegas.
- The average salary of a Paradise employee is $59,000 a year. The major employers in the area are primarily in the service industry and include the Bellagio, the MGM Grand and Caesar’s Palace.
- Over 200,000 people live in Paradise. This is just 1/10 of the population of the Las Vegas metropolitan area.
Why Veterans Love Paradise
- Paradise is close to Nellis Air Force Base. The base is the home of the USAF Thunderbirds and it’s not uncommon to see the planes flying above the Las Vegas Strip.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at the University of Las Vegas. However, out of state applicants should realize that the school does not participate in the VA’s Yellow Ribbon program. This means that out of state applicants will need to come up with a portion of their tuition and fees.
- Veterans can receive health care services from the VA Southern Nevada Health Care System. The System has a program to help former prisoners of war, a mental health program, a pharmacy and a primary care clinic.
Apply for Paradise Veteran Home Loans or Veteran Mortgage Refinancing Today!
Your service in the armed forces may qualify you to access low-cost Paradise VA mortgages. Veteran loans from Capital Bank, N.A. require NO DOWN PAYMENT and are combined with low interest rates and no PMI payments, making them the best mortgage a Veteran can get!
If you already own a home in Nevada, your Veteran benefits can save you a significant amount of money with Paradise VA loan refinancing. The experts at Capital Bank, N.A. can determine if you qualify and if streamline refinancing or a cash-out refinancing makes more sense for your financial needs.
Don’t wait to start saving money! Apply online now for your Paradise VA loan or Veteran loan refinance from Capital Bank, N.A..
Do You Qualify for Paradise VA Mortgages or a Veteran Loan Refinance?
Call Capital Bank, N.A. to find out if you qualify for a Veteran mortgage. The complete list of eligibility requirements can also be found on our qualifications page.
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements are:
- You served for 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- You served for 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- You were honorably discharged from military service
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who is still single
Paradise FHA Loans and FHA Loan Refinancing is Also an Affordable Option For Homebuyers
If you don’t meet the VA loan eligibility requirements, you still might be able to qualify for a low rate Paradise FHA loan. The experts at Capital Bank, N.A. can assist you in applying for a government-backed, low interest, low down payment Paradise FHA loan or an FHA loan refinance.
APPLY and PREQUALIFY for Paradise VA loans or Veteran mortgage refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A. today! To learn more about Veteran loans and the services we provide, visit our FAQ page or contact us your local Paradise VA loan specialist at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits