Henderson VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Henderson VA Loans and Henderson VA Home Loan Refinancing
Owning your dream home in Henderson, Nevada, can be a reality with a Veteran home loan from VALoansFinance.com! VA loans require ZERO MONEY DOWN and offer low interest rates and no PMI payments. Wondering if you qualify for this premium loan? Apply online and find out in minutes or contact us to discuss your eligibility!
Start the easy VA mortgage process by filling out our Henderson VA loan application form, or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
The median home price in Henderson is $175,718, making it a great place to invest in a home. Henderson. The VA loan limit in Henderson is $417,000*.
Veteran Loans in 3 Easy Steps with VALoansFinance.com
Step 1: Get your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call our Henderson VALoansFinance.com experts to walk you through the process of obtaining it.
Step 2: Look for your dream home in Henderson – start on VALoansFinance.com’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify by completing your Veteran Loan Application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | FILL OUT A VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND HENDERSON REAL ESTATE|
Henderson, Nevada Facts
- The average salary of a Henderson employee is $59,000 a year. Major employers in the city are the City of Henderson, St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Green Valley Ranch, M Resort and Sunset Station.
- As a suburb of Las Vegas, Henderson has more than 250,000 people living within its city limits. In 2012, it was named as one of the top 100 best places to live by CNN’s Money Magazine.
- Temperatures are hot in Henderson. The city has an average high of 90 or higher for four months out of the year and lows rarely reach below freezing.
Why Veterans Love Henderson
- Henderson is just 30 minutes from Nellis Air Force Base. The USAF Thunderbirds, the aerial demonstration squadron, are based here and Henderson residents are often treated to the squadron’s practice missions.
- Veterans can access the services at Nellis AFB, including the BX, the Commissary and the hospital.
- Veterans can also receive health care services at the VA Community Based Clinic on Green Valley Parkway or the Southeast Primary Care Clinic on Boulder Highway. Veterans who need more extensive health care services can find them at the VA Southern Nevada Health Care System in Las Vegas.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Henderson-Nevada/market-trends/
What Henderson Veteran Home Loans and Veteran Mortgage Refinancing Can Do For You
If you are a current or former member of the armed forces, you may qualify for a Henderson Veteran loan to purchase a new home. Not only do VA loans require NO DOWN PAYMENT, they also feature low interest rates and no mortgage insurance is required. This means you’ll save a ton of money over the lifetime of the loan. What could your family do with that extra money?
If you currently have a VA, conventional or FHA mortgage on your Henderson home, you may still be able to take advantage of your VA benefits by applying for Henderson VA loan refinancing. The experts at VALoansFinance.com can help you find the perfect option to save you money in your unique circumstances.
If you’re a Veteran, don’t hesitate to apply for YOUR Henderson Veteran home loan and start saving money today!
How to Qualify for a Henderson Veteran Mortgage or VA Loan Refinancing
Learn more about VA loan eligibility on our qualifications page or contact us to apply and prequalify.
You may qualify for Veteran loans and VA loan refinance if:
- You were in active service for 90 days or more during wartime
- You were in active service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- You have been honorably discharged
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury and you have not remarried
Another Option Available to Service Members: Henderson FHA Mortgages
If you meet all of the eligibility requirements for Henderson Veteran mortgages but your credit history is holding you back from qualifying for a VA loan, you may still be able to take advantage of low interest, low down payment Henderson FHA loans. These government-backed loans are ideal for first time homebuyers or those with not a lot of money saved.
Ready to buy your home in beautiful Henderson, Nevada? Use our simple online prequalification form to apply now for your Henderson VA loan or Veteran mortgage refinancing. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact VALoansFinance.com anytime at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits