Omaha VA Loans
Omaha VA Loans and Omaha VA Home Loan Refinancing
With a median home price of $168,000, Omaha is a great community for raising a family, and buying your dream home is possible without saving a dime for a down payment! With an Omaha Veteran home loan from Capital Bank, N.A., Veterans can enjoy no down payments, low interest rates and no PMI. Being able to use a Veteran loan is one of your greatest military benefits – don’t let it go to waste!
To begin the VA loan process, simply fill out an Omaha VA loan application form. For assistance, contact one of our experts in Omaha VA loans to guide you through the process at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Omaha Veteran loans provide financing for homes up to $424,100*, which means that you will be able to find any number of affordable homes in Omaha.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s 3 Easy Steps to Homeownership
Step 1: Find your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). For help with your VA loan COE, call Capital Bank, N.A..
Step 2: Begin looking for your dream home in Omaha on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify using our no hassle VA loan application form.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | START YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND OMAHA REAL ESTATE|
Omaha, Nebraska Facts
- As the largest city in Nebraska, Omaha is home to more than 400,000 people. The metropolitan area includes nearby Council Bluffs, Iowa and the total metropolitan population is nearly 750,000.
- The average salary of an Omaha employee is $53,000 a year. Major employers in the city include Omaha Public Schools, Alegent Health System, Mutual of Omaha, ConAgra Foods and First Data Corporation.
- Omaha is a popular city for Fortune 500 companies. There are five Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Omaha: Berkshire Hathaway, Union Pacific Railroad, ConAgra Foods, Kiewit Corporation and Mutual of Omaha.
Why Veterans Love Omaha
- Because of its close proximity to Offutt Air Force Base (in nearby Bellevue), Omaha is quite popular with Veterans. Nearly 40,000 Veterans settle in Omaha once their time in the military is completed.
- Veterans can receive health care services from the Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care Center. The center offers an extensive suite of services that include audiology and speech pathology, cardiology, occupational therapy, geriatrics, PTSD and prosthetics.
- Omaha based Union Pacific Railroad has been named as a military friendly employer by G.I. Jobs. It’s also received a distinguished service award for its support of employees who are also National Guard and Reserve members.
Save Money With an Omaha VA Mortgage or VA Loan Refinancing
Omaha Veteran home loans from Capital Bank, N.A. are a great way for past and current members of the armed services to enjoy affordable homeownership. If you qualify, your VA loan benefits include NO DOWN PAYMENT on Veteran home loans and additional savings with no mortgage insurance required and low interest rates!
If you already own a home in Omaha, you can still take advantage of your VA loan eligibility to save money by applying for Omaha Veteran mortgage refinancing.
Apply online now or contact your local Omaha Veteran mortgage representative at Capital Bank, N.A. to learn more about how you can save money while purchasing or refinancing your home!
How Do I Qualify for an Omaha Veteran Loan or VA Loan Refinancing?
There are several ways that Veterans can qualify for Veteran mortgages or refinancing. To learn more, you can check out our qualifications page or speak with an expert who can help you determine your VA loan eligibility.
General eligibility guidelines include:
- You were in active service for 90 days or more during wartime
- You had 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- You were honorably discharged
- You are a surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury and you have not remarried
Omaha FHA Mortgages are Another Affordable Home Loan Option for Veterans
Omaha FHA mortgages are popular among Veterans for their low interest rates, low down payments and less strict credit requirements. If you don’t qualify for Veteran loans, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you apply and prequalify for FHA purchase loans or an FHA refinance loan and still get into the home of your dreams!
Don’t hesitate to use the Veteran benefits you worked so hard to earn! To apply for Omaha Veteran mortgages or a Veteran mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A., complete our online prequalification form or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits