VA Loans Missouri
Missouri VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
In the Show Me State, homeownership is a very affordable reality for Veterans as the median home price is just $126,500. With a Missouri VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A., your goal of owning a home in Missouri IS possible. Since VA mortgages require $0 DOWN, and offer the lowest interest rates available, Veteran families and empty-nesters alike can comfortably own a home in Missouri.
Start the easy Veteran mortgage application process by filling out our Missouri VA loan application form, or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veteran loans can be obtained up to a maximum of $424,100*, which in Missouri gets you a lot of home for your money!
3 Easy Steps to Buying a Home with Capital Bank, N.A.
Step 1: Submit your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call our Missouri VA loan experts to walk you through the process.
Step 2: Start the search for your dream home in Missouri by searching Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify using our online VA mortgage application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND MISSOURI REAL ESTATE|
- The average salary of a Missouri employee is $68,000 a year. Major private employers throughout the state include Wal-Mart, Washington University, Boeing, Mercy Hospitals and Barnes Jewish Hospitals.
- More than 6 million people call Missouri home. Major cities include St. Louis, Kansas City, Joplin, Springfield and Columbia. More than 5 million of Missouri’s residents live in the top 5 metropolitan areas.
- Major industries that contribute to Missouri’s economy area include aerospace, agriculture, transportation and food processing.
Why Veterans Love Missouri
- There are three major military bases in Missouri: Whiteman Air Force Base, Fort Leonard Wood and Marine Corps Mobilization Command. Nearly all Army soldiers come through Fort Leonard Wood at one point of time or another for training purposes.
- More than 43,000 Veterans live in Kansas City. Some of these Veterans may qualify for a property tax exemption if they’re considered 100% disabled or over age 65.
- The Missouri Veterans Commission has a number of service officers to help ensure that Veterans receive the maximum amount of any benefits that they’re entitled to. This includes vocational rehab, education, training and other Veteran benefits.
How Missouri Veteran Home Loans and Veteran Loan Refinancing Make Homeownership Affordable
Your dedicated military service may qualify you for low interest Missouri VA loans. VA mortgages from Capital Bank, N.A. offer NO DOWN PAYMENT, low interest rates and no PMI payments. This is one of THE best home loans available – if you’re a Veteran, why not apply and find out if you qualify?
If you already own a home, we may be able to help you save money! Apply for Missouri VA mortgage refinancing and potentially save hundreds of dollars each month. We can also help you with cash-out refinance options that allow you to borrow cash against your home’s equity. Contact us so we may be able to help you find the perfect money-saving option!
Qualifying for a Missouri Veteran Mortgage or VA Loan Refinancing
Check out our VA loans eligibility page for detailed information about qualification requirements, or contact us to discuss your situation.
Veteran loan qualifications typically include:
- Active service for 90 days or more during wartime
- Active service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from your service branch
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, as long as you have not remarried
Missouri FHA Mortgages are a Low Cost Option to Finance Your Missouri Home
If you are a Veteran with less than perfect credit history and don’t qualify for a VA loan, you may still be able to get affordable financing with a Missouri FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. These government-backed mortgages allow you to buy a home with just 3.5% down payment and offer low interest rates.
If you’re ready to settle down in the Show Me State, apply for your Missouri VA loan or Veteran mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A. with our online prequalification form. To learn more about Veteran mortgages, check our FAQ page or contact your local Missouri VA loan representatives at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.