St. Paul VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
St. Paul VA Loans and St. Paul VA Home Loan Refinancing
The road to buying a home in St. Paul doesn’t have to be long and difficult. At VALoansFinance.com we can help Veterans explore the amazing benefits of VA mortgages and VA loan refinancing so that you can buy your St. Paul dream home. VA home loans require NO down payment and feature low interest rates. If you have bravely served our country, you may qualify for a Veteran home loan!
What’s the first step? Complete our simple St. Paul Veteran mortgage application form, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
In St. Paul, the median home price is $134,200, making it an affordable market for young families or first-time home buyers. With a VA mortgage loan limit of $417,000, you’ll be sure to find the perfect home to meet your needs.
VALoansFinance.com’s EASY 3 Step Loan Process:
Step 1: Complete a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Our experts at VALoansFinance.com can help you with this process.
Step 2: Find your dream home in St. Paul with our comprehensive home search page.
Step 3: Apply and get preapproved in minutes using our SIMPLE Veteran Loan Application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA LOAN COE FORM | COMPLETE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND ST. PAUL REAL ESTATE|
St. Paul Facts
- The average salary of an employee in St. Paul is $61,000 a year. Major employers in the city include the State of Minnesota, Target Corporation and Ecolab.
- St. Paul is home to more than 275,000 people. However, more than 3.3 million people live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, making it the largest metropolitan area in the state.
- Homes in St. Paul are quite affordable, with a median sales price of $134,300. Popular St. Paul neighborhoods include Highland, South of Maryland, Lowertown, Summit Hill, Merriam Park West and Baker-Annapolis.
Why Veterans Love St. Paul
- Higher education is important to St. Paul residents and Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of educational institutions, including Concordia University, Hamline University, St. Catherine University, the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul College and Macalester College.
- Health care is available from the Minneapolis VA Health Care System. The Maplewood VA clinic is also nearby, offering limited services to Veterans.
- The 934th Airlift Wing and the Minneapolis-St. Paul Air Reserve Station work out of the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. More than 250 active duty personnel and 1300 Reservists work at the station.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Saint_Paul-Minnesota/market-trends/
Enjoy the Savings of a St. Paul VA Mortgage or Veteran Loan Refinancing
If you’ve served in the armed forces, you should enjoy the fruits of your labor by taking advantage of your Veteran loans benefits. St. Paul VA loans from VALoansFinance.com allow you to purchase a home with ZERO DOWN PAYMENT, no costly mortgage insurance, and the lowest interest rates available to you. It is the most affordable mortgage option there is in St. Paul.
If you already have a home in St. Paul, you can still use your Veteran benefits by applying for a St. Paul Veteran mortgage refinance. The experts at VALoansFinance.com can help you navigate through cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing so you can start putting your hard-earned money back in your pocket today!
Apply and get prequalified now for your St. Paul VA loan or Veteran loan refinance!
Find Out if You Qualify for a VA Loan
Your St. Paul VA mortgage expert at VALoansFinance.com can quickly tell you if you are eligible for Veteran mortgages or Veteran mortgage refinancing options, or you can check out our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
Here’s who is usually eligible for Veteran loans:
- Active duty personnel who served at least 90 days during wartime
- Active duty personnel who served at least 180 days during peacetime
- Service members who were honorably discharged
- A surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who has not remarried
VALoansFinance.com Can Also Help With St. Paul FHA Mortgages
If you have poor credit or don’t qualify for a conventional loan or a St. Paul Veteran loan, you may still be able to purchase your dream home with a St. Paul FHA loan. VALoansFinance.com is an FHA-approved lender and we can help you secure low interest, low down payment St. Paul FHA loans or FHA refinance loans.
Start the search for your dream home and get it financed with a low-cost VA loan by calling VALoansFinance.com today! A St. Paul Veteran mortgage expert will answer all of your questions and can help you apply and prequalify for Veteran home loans or Veteran mortgage refinancing. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-30-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits