VA Loans Minnesota
Minnesota VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Think your Minnesota dream home is out of reach? If you’re a Veteran, we’d like to prove you wrong! With a VA loan from Capital Bank, N.A., you can purchase your home with NO DOWN PAYMENT, no PMI and low interest rates – making homeownership very affordable in The North Star State.
To find your dream home in Minnesota, simply complete our VA loan application. Our Minnesota VA home loan experts can answer your questions and make the application process easy and hassle-free! Contact us to discuss your options and VA loan eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Minnesota the median home price is $122,400, making it an affordable place to call home. The Veteran loan limit in Minnesota is $424,100*.
Three Easy Steps to Buying a Home in Minnesota
Step 1: Submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), or call our Veteran mortgage experts to assist with acquiring your VA loan COE.
Step 2: Go to Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page to find your dream home in Minnesota.
Step 3: Apply and get pre-qualified for Minnesota VA mortgages or VA mortgage refinancing by completing the Veteran loan application.
START THE DREAM NOW! COMPLETE YOUR COE FORM | SEARCH FOR YOUR MINNESOTA DREAM HOME | START YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION
- The average salary of a Minnesota employee is $62,000 a year. Major employers in the state include the State of Minnesota, the federal government, the Mayo Foundation, Target Corporation and Allina Health System.
- Over 5 million people live in Minnesota. The Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan areas are known as the Twin Cities. About 60% of the state’s population is centered here. Other large cities are Rochester, Saint Cloud and Duluth.
- Minnesota is a fisherman’s dream. The state nickname is ‘Land of 10,000 Lakes.’ However, there are actually 11,842 lakes, as well as 6564 natural streams and rivers.
Why Veterans Love Minnesota
- The state is supportive of its Veterans. The Minnesotans’ Military Appreciation Fund provides cash grants to all service members who are deployed, as well as to the families of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
- There are no major military installations in Minnesota; however, the Marine Safety Unit is located in Duluth. The Safety Unit is under the control of the Coast Guard and is the largest, farthest-inland freshwater port in North America.
- There are two VA health care systems in Minnesota, one in Minneapolis and the other in St. Cloud. Additionally there are community based outpatient clinics throughout the state in cities such as Alexandria, Fergus Falls, Mankato, Montevideo, Rochester and St. James.
Learn How to Get Minnesota VA Loans or Veteran Loan Refinancing Today!
As a dedicated member of the armed services, Capital Bank, N.A. can help you take advantage of the VA mortgage benefits you’ve earned. Minnesota Veteran loans require zero down payments and have low interest rates and no high PMI payments each month. This puts the dream of homeownership well within reach of many Veterans!
Apply online now for your Minnesota VA loan or contact us to learn more and get the process started.
If you already own a home, you can still access your Veteran loan benefits through Minnesota VA loan refinancing. Call the experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to find out how to lower your monthly mortgage payment or apply today for cash-out refinancing.
How to Qualify for Minnesota Veteran Loans
Check out our VA loan eligibility page to see if you qualify for Veteran home loans or call Capital Bank, N.A..
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements are:
- Active duty service during wartime for 90 days or more
- Active duty during peacetime for 180 days or more
- Honorable discharge
- Currently on active duty
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries who has not remarried
Minnesota FHA Loans Can Help Those with Less Than Perfect Credit History
Even if you don’t qualify for a VA loan due to poor credit, you may still qualify for a Minnesota FHA loan or Minnesota FHA refinance loans. An FHA loan is a government-backed home loan that requires a smaller down payment and features lower interest rates, making homeownership more accessible to more people.
Apply and prequalify for your Minnesota Veteran loan or Veteran mortgage refinance today! Contact a Minnesota mortgage expert at Capital Bank, N.A. for answers to your VA loan financing questions at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.