Boston VA Loans
Boston VA Loans and Boston VA Home Loan Refinancing
As one of the Eastern Seaboard’s most popular cities, it’s no wonder Boston is such a popular place to buy a home right now. Did you know that as a US Veteran you could be eligible for a low interest Veteran home loan or VA loan refinancing? With a Boston VA mortgage from Capital Bank, N.A., you can purchase the home of your dreams at an affordable price very quickly! Veteran home loans allow you to buy a home with NO MONEY DOWN, low interest rates and no PMI payments.
Ready to get started? Complete our simple Boston Veteran mortgage application form, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Boston, the median home price is $409,450 and the Veteran loan limit of $424,100*.
Capital Bank, N.A.’s Three Simple Steps on the Road to Home Ownership
- Step 1: Submit your VA COE (Certificate of Eligibility). If you don’t have it, we may be able to help you get it.
- Step 2: Begin the search for your dream home in Boston on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Complete our VA loan online application to get prequalified.
READY TO GET STARTED? SUBMIT YOUR VA COE FORM | FILL OUT A VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND BOSTON HOMES
Boston, Massachusetts Facts
- The cost of living in Boston is quite high; however, the average salary does reflect this cost of living. The average salary of a Boston employee is around $78,000. Major employers in the city include Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Fidelity Investments, Boston University and Beth Israel Co.
- Nearly 600,000 people live within the city limits of Boston. However, when the entire metropolitan area is considered, the population swells to 4.5 million.
- Tourism is very important to Boston’s economy. Tourists spend more than $8 billion a year at Boston’s historical attractions, restaurants, shops and hotels.
Why Veterans Love Boston
- The City of Boston has a Veterans preference process for Veterans and spouses who are looking for a job. Veteran applicants can have an additional four years to apply, extending the age limit for some positions.
- Hanscom Air Force Base isn’t far from Boston and many Veterans, service members and civilians live in Boston. The BAH rate is quite high to account for the high cost of living and an E-5 with dependents in Boston can expect to receive $2,454 each month in housing allowance. The E-5 without dependents rate is just slightly lower at $2,106.
- Service members who live in Boston also receive a cost of living adjustment each month. This rate changes every year, but provides military members with a little extra to offset the high cost of living.
Apply for a Boston Veteran Loan from Capital Bank, N.A. Today!
One of your Veteran benefits allows you to potentially save money with no-hassle Boston Veteran mortgages from Capital Bank, N.A.. Boston VA mortgages offer low interest rates and no PMI payments, and best of all you don’t need to have a dime saved as they require ZERO down payment! If you’re ready to buy your dream home AND save money, apply now for your Boston Veteran home loan today!
Already have a home in Massachusetts? Our Boston Veteran loan refinancing experts can help you with streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing on your current mortgage and save you a bundle! Stop paying too much every month and contact us to see how you can save with a Boston VA loan refinance.
Qualifying for VA Loans or Veteran Loan Refinancing is Easy!
Learn more at our VA loan eligibility page or contact us to discuss your situation to see if you qualify.
Veteran loan qualifications include:
- Active service for 90 days or more during wartime
- Active service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from your service branch
- You are on active duty
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, provided that you have not remarried
Apply for a Boston FHA Mortgage or FHA Refinance Loan
Boston FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans provide additional options for purchasing a home in Boston. With less strict income and history requirements, Boston FHA loans are often a great choice for Veterans with a poor credit history. These government-backed loans offer affordable interest rates and require as little as a 3.5% down payment.
If you are interested in purchasing your dream home in Boston with a VA loan, apply online now or contact Capital Bank, N.A. today! A Boston Veteran mortgage expert will answer all of your questions and can walk you through the application process. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits