Baltimore VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Baltimore VA Loans and Baltimore VA Loan Refinancing
Are you looking for a new home in Baltimore? It’s easy to see why people want to buy a home in a place that calls itself “the greatest city in America.” With a median home price of $165,000, Baltimore is more affordable than other East Coast cities, which is why it is a great option for Veteran relocation. With Baltimore VA loans from VALoansFinance.com, an affordable home in Baltimore is not out of reach! VA loans require NO MONEY DOWN, no PMI, and offer low interest rates.
Start by filling out a VA Loan application form, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com. You may be able to borrow up to the maximum of $500,000* for your Baltimore dream home.
Home Ownership in Three Easy Steps With VALoansFinance.com
Step 1: Complete a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and submit it today! A VALoansFinance.com expert can help you get your VA loan COE.
Step 2: Search for your Baltimore dream home on VALoansFinance.com’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify by filling out our SIMPLE Veteran Loan Application!
READY TO GET STARTED? SUBMIT YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE A VETERAN LOAN APPLICATION | FIND BALTIMORE REAL ESTATE
Baltimore, Maryland Facts
- Nearly 2.7 million people live in the Baltimore metropolitan area, making it the largest city in Maryland. When the metropolitan area is combined with nearby Washington D.C., this population swells to nearly 8.5 million people.
- The average salary of a Baltimore employee is $67,000. Major employers in the area include Constellation Energy, St. Agnes HealthCare, Astrum Solar and Millennial Media.
- Popular Baltimore neighborhoods are Canton, Fells Point, Upper Fells Point, Guilford, Locust Point and Patterson Park.
Why Veterans Love Baltimore
- Baltimore is just 45 minutes from both the Naval Academy at Annapolis and the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. Because of its close proximity to both, Baltimore is a popular place for military members and Veterans.
- Many service members and spouses use their G.I. Bill benefits at the University of Maryland University College. The school has a presence at a number of military installations throughout the world, which means that service members can get an education, no matter where they’re stationed.
- A number of Baltimore attractions offer military discounts, such as Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, the Baltimore Inner Harbor and the National Aquarium. Discounted tickets for the National Aquarium are not available at the door. Instead service members and Veterans should visit their local MWR office.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Baltimore-Maryland/market-trends/
Apply for Baltimore VA Loans or Baltimore VA Loan Refinancing Today!
Your service in the armed forces enables you to access affordable Baltimore VA loans. VA loans from VALoansFinance.com offer ZERO DOWN PAYMENT coupled with low interest rates and no PMI payments, making it one of the best mortgage options available to anyone. Apply NOW and let us help you become a homeowner in beautiful Baltimore!
If you already own a home in Baltimore, your Veteran benefits can still come in handy with Veteran loan refinancing. The experts at VALoansFinance.com can work with you to determine your eligibility and whether streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing is right for you.
Qualifying for Baltimore VA Loans or VA Loan Refinancing
Call the VALoansFinance.com experts to find out if you qualify for a Veteran loan. The complete list of qualifications can also be found on our eligibility page.
You may qualify for VA mortgages or VA loan refinancing if:
- You were in active service for 90 days or more during wartime
- You had 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- You were honorably discharged
- You are a surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury and you have not remarried
VALoansFinance.com Can Also Help You Get a Baltimore FHA Mortgage
If you don’t qualify for a Baltimore VA loan or VA loan refinance, you still may be able to buy your dream home with a Baltimore FHA loan. With less strict credit and income requirements, government-backed FHA loans and FHA refinancing may be easier to qualify for. FHA purchase loans offer a low down payment of as little as 3.5% and affordable interest rates.
Learn more about VA loans and Veteran mortgage refinancing by calling VALoansFinance.com today! A Baltimore VA mortgage specialist will answer all of your questions and can help you apply and prequalify for Veteran home loans. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits