VA Loans Maryland
Maryland VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
With a median home price of $146,000, Maryland is a great place to buy a home on the East Coast. Its proximity to the nation’s capitol is why many Veterans opt to move to Maryland for retirement and Veteran relocation.
Maryland VA loans can be obtained up to $417,000* in most counties. In Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Harford, Howard and Queen Anne Counties the loan limit is $500,000*. In Calvert, Charles, Frederick, Montgomery and Prince George Counties, the loan limit goes up to $843,750*.
The Maryland VA Loan process is fast and easy. Begin by filling out a VA loan application form or contact one of our VA loan experts at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com to guide you through the process today.
Apply and Prequalify for Maryland VA Loans or Maryland VA Loan Refinancing Today!
One of the benefits of your service in the armed forces is qualifying for a low interest rate VA mortgage. Maryland Veteran loans also feature ZERO DOWN PAYMENT, no PMI payments, and no mortgage insurance requirements.
If you already own a home in Maryland, you can still take advantage of your VA benefits by applying for Maryland VA loan refinancing to lower your monthly payments or put cash back in your pocket.
Apply online today for Maryland VA loans or a VA loan refinance from VALoansFinance.com!
- Maryland VA Loans
- Baltimore VA Loans
Qualifying for Veteran Loans
Call the VALoansFinance.com experts to learn more about VA loan eligibility or check out our qualifications page.
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements are:
- 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from military service
- Status as the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of service-related injuries, provided that you have not remarried
Home Ownership with VALoansFinance.com in 3 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Submit your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) today! Our Maryland VALoansFinance.com experts can guide you through the process.
- Step 2: Find your new home in Maryland on VALoansFinance.com’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by completing our SIMPLE Veteran Mortgage Application!
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND MARYLAND REAL ESTATE
- Maryland has the highest median household income out of all the states. Maryland employees have a median yearly salary of $69,000. Top employers in the state include Fort George G. Meade, the University System of Maryland, Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System.
- Nearly six million people live in Maryland. Major cities in Maryland are Baltimore, Columbia, Germantown and Silver Spring.
- Maryland has a number of popular tourist attractions that include the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Annapolis City Dock, the NASA Goddard Visitor Center and the National Harbor.
Why Veterans Love Maryland
- The military has a number of installations in Maryland. These include Andrews Air Force Base, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Fort Detrick, Fort Meade, NAS Patuxent River, the Naval Academy, NSA Annapolis, NSF Indian Head, Coast Guard Yard and Surface Forces Logistics.
- Because of its close proximity to Washington D.C., Andrews Air Force Base is home to Air Force One. There are actually two planes; however, it’s only called Air Force One if the President is on board.
- Bethesda, Maryland is also home to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, which is sometimes known as Bethesda Naval Hospital. Here, service members, Veterans and even Presidents receive medical care.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE: http://www.trulia.com/sitemap/Maryland-real-estate/
Maryland FHA Mortgages Provide Additional Options to Veterans
If you meet all of the eligibility requirements for Maryland Veteran mortgages but have poor credit history, you may still be able to take advantage of Maryland FHA loans or FHA refinance loans. These government-backed loans are an affordable way to finance your dream home with a down payment of only 3.5% and low interest rates.
APPLY and PREQUALIFY today for a Maryland VA mortgages from VALoansFinance.com with our online prequalification form. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits