Shreveport VA Loans
Please enter a valid address, since we cannot show a map due to lack of coordinates.
Shreveport VA Loans and Shreveport VA Home Loan Refinancing
Shreveport is known for its grand Southern homes, but not all of Shreveport’s houses are on expensive plantations. In fact, the median home price is an affordable $199,000. As a US Veteran you could be eligible for a low interest Shreveport Veteran home loan to buy your dream home. With a Shreveport VA mortgage from VALoansFinance.com, you can purchase a home with NO MONEY DOWN, low interest rates and no PMI payments.
What’s the first step? Complete our simple Shreveport Veteran mortgage application form or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com. With the Veteran loan limit of $417,000*, you can afford a home in one of the South’s most beautiful cities!
VALoansFinance.com’s Three Simple Steps on the Road to Home Ownership
Step 1: Complete a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Our Shreveport VALoansFinance.com experts can answer any questions you have!
Step 2: Begin the hunt for your dream home in Shreveport on VALoansFinance.com’s home search page.
Step 3: Apply and prequalify using our easy Veteran loan application.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE A VA LOAN APPLICATION | FIND SHREVEPORT REAL ESTATE
Shreveport, Louisiana Facts
- The average listing price for a home in Shreveport is $199,101. Popular neighborhoods in the city include Airport, Pines Road, Yarborough Subdivision, Caddo Heights, South Highlands, Springlake and Southern Hills.
- The average salary of an employee in Shreveport is $54,000. Major employers in the area are the State of Louisiana, Barksdale Air Force Base, Caddo Public School and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
- Nearly 400,000 people live in the Shreveport metropolitan area. The metropolitan area also includes Bossier City.
Why Veterans Love Shreveport
- Nearly 10,000 locals and military transplants are employed at nearby Barksdale Air Force Base. The base is home to the 2nd Bomb Wing, the oldest bomb wing in the Air Force. B-52H Stratofortress bombers fly the primary mission of the base.
- Nearly 20,000 Veterans have settled in Shreveport. These Veterans can receive medical care from the 2nd Medical Group at Barksdale AFB or the Overton Brooks VA Medical Center in Shreveport.
- The 8th Air Force Museum is located at Barksdale AFB. Here, visitors can see a number of different military aircraft, including a B-47E Stratojet, KC-97 Stratotanker, C-47 Skytrain, KC-135 Stratotanker and many more. Additionally, the 8th Air Force Museum has the actual podium and furniture that President George Bush used when speaking during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Shreveport-Louisiana/market-trends/
Apply and Prequalify for Shreveport VA Mortgages or Veteran Loan Refinancing Today!
One of the benefits of your service in the armed forces is a low interest rate VA loan. If you qualify for Shreveport Veteran home loans from VALoansFinance.com you can buy a home with ZERO DOWN PAYMENT and no PMI payments. What could you and your family do with all the money you’d save over the lifetime of your Veteran mortgage?
If you already own a home in Louisiana, you may be able to lower your monthly payments or even borrow cash against your home’s equity if you qualify for Shreveport VA loan refinancing. Contact VALoansFinance.com now to find out if Shreveport streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing is right for you.
How to Qualify for VA Loans or Veteran Loan Refinance
Contact VALoansFinance.com to determine your eligibility or visit our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements are:
- Active duty service during wartime for 90 days or more
- Active duty during peacetime for 180 days or more
- Discharge that was honorable
- Currently on active duty
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries who has not remarried
VALoansFinance.com Can Also Help With Shreveport FHA Mortgages
If your credit history is holding you back and you don’t qualify for Veteran loans, there are other options available. Shreveport FHA purchase loans are another low-interest mortgage with less stringent credit qualifications. The experts at VALoansFinance.com can help you apply for a government-backed Shreveport FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance so that you can buy a house with a small down payment of 3.5%.
To APPLY and PREQUALIFY for Shreveport Veteran mortgages or to start VA loan refinance steps, simply complete our online prequalification form. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-20-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits