VA Loans Louisiana
Louisiana VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
Looking for your dream home in the Bayou State? It could be easier than you think to buy a home in the current housing market in Louisiana with a VA home loan from Capital Bank, N.A.. Louisiana VA loans don’t require you to save for a down payment since they are available with ZERO MONEY DOWN, no PMI and offer low interest rates.
In Louisiana the median home price is just $85,000, making it one of the most affordable states to buy a home in. With a maximum cap of $424,100* for a VA loan, you’ll have a great selection of Louisiana homes to choose from that can be financed with your Louisiana VA Loan.
Start the simple VA loan process today by completing the VA mortgage application form, or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Easy Steps to the Home of Your Dreams from Capital Bank, N.A.
- Step 1: Submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Our experts can help you get your VA COE if you don’t have it.
- Step 2: Peruse the homes listed for sale on Capital Bank, N.A.’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by filling out our VA Loan Application
READY TO GET STARTED? SUBMIT YOUR VA COE FORM | APPLY WITH Capital Bank, N.A. | FIND LOUISIANA REAL ESTATE
- The average salary of a Louisiana employee is $56,000. Some of the state’s top employers are Ouachita Parish Mosquito Abate, Louisiana State University Health, Feist-Weiller Cancer Center, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems and Willis-Knighton Medical Center.
- Tourism makes up a great deal of Louisiana’s economy. It’s thought that more than $5 billion is brought into the state from tourists, mostly to New Orleans. Mardi Gras is a big attraction; however, Louisiana is a popular tourist destination throughout the year.
- More than 4.6 million people live in Louisiana. Louisiana is the only state that divides its territory into parishes, rather than counties.
Why Veterans Love Louisiana
- There are four major military installations scattered throughout the state. Barksdale Air Force Base is located in Bossier City. The Army’s Fort Polk is located in Vernon Parish, while the Navy’s two bases, Joint Reserve Base New Orleans and NSA New Orleans are both in New Orleans.
- Northrop Grumman, a defense contractor, is a major employer throughout Louisiana. At one point, the company announced that it would be closing its Avondale shipyard; however, the company reversed its decision based on demand from the Navy.
- The Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans and their families a number of benefits, including employment preference for state jobs, including preference when it comes to layoffs. Louisiana also participates in the national Troops to Teachers program, which puts military Veterans into America’s schools.
How Louisiana Veteran Home Loans and VA Loan Refinancing Can Save You Money
Veteran mortgages make buying a home incredibly affordable for the men and women who have served our country. Louisiana Veteran loans from Capital Bank, N.A. allow you to purchase a home with $0 down payment, and they have low interest rates and no private mortgage insurance requirements – all of which adds up to HUGE savings for you!
If you’re already a Louisiana homeowner, Veteran loan refinancing can help you save money on your monthly mortgage payments. Contact our Louisiana Veteran mortgage refinance experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to learn more about streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now and let us help you afford the home of your dreams in Louisiana!
How Do I Know if I Qualify?
Apply online or call the Capital Bank, N.A. experts to see if qualify. Additional information can be found on our VA loan eligibility page.
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements are:
- 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from military service
- Status as a surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who is not remarried
A Low Cost Louisiana FHA Mortgage is Another Option
If you are a Veteran with poor credit history or you do not meet the VA loan requirements, you may still be able to get affordable financing with a low rate Louisiana FHA mortgage. Capital Bank, N.A. can help you through the process of obtaining Louisiana FHA loans or FHA refinancing, which feature just 3.5% down along with low interest rates.
APPLY and PREQUALIFY today for a Louisiana VA loan or Veteran loan refinancing from Capital Bank, N.A.! To learn more about Louisiana Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.