Lexington VA Loans
Lexington VA Loans and Lexington VA Loan Refinancing
Capital Bank, N.A. is committed to helping Veterans get into their dream homes in Lexington, Kentucky! Our Lexington VA loans make owning your own home affordable and within reach with low interest rates and no down payment required. With a median sales price of $159,950, Lexington is a popular city with homes available in many price ranges.
Start your VA loan application process today by filling out our online VA loan application. Call us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you get into your new home!
Qualified Lexington buyers can get a loan of up to $424,100, with a max guaranty of $1,000,000*.
3 Easy Steps Start You on the Path to Homeownership
Step 1: Request your Veteran Loan Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call us if you don’t have a COE; we may be able to help you find it.
Step 2: Find a home! Use our home search function to find great homes in Lexington.
Step 3: Submit your VA Loan application to Capital Bank, N.A..
USE YOUR BENEFIT AND GET STARTED NOW! PROVIDE YOUR VA COE | APPLY FOR A VA LOAN APPLICATION | HUNT FOR LEXINGTON HOMES|
Living in Lexington, Kentucky
- The average sale price for a home in Lexington is around $160,000. Popular Lexington neighborhoods include Beaumont Residential, Bryan Station, Belleau Woods, Masterson Station, Kenwick and Liberty Area.
- The average salary of an employee in Lexington is $51,000. Top employers in the city include the University of Kentucky, Fayette County Public Schools, the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Lexmark and the City of Lexington.
- More than 500,000 people live in the Lexington metropolitan area. The city is nicknamed the Horse Capital of the World and is Kentucky’s second largest city.
Why Veterans Love it in Lexington
- L-3 Communications, a company that serves the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense and government intelligence agencies has an office in Lexington. More than 1500 employees work at the Lexington facility, many of them Veterans.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Lexington VA Medical Center. The center is a part of the University of Kentucky Colleges of Medicine and Dentistry. It can also help match Veterans with competitive jobs with the Compensated Work Therapy program.
- Bluegrass Station, a former Army depot, now serves as a base of the Kentucky National Guard. The facility is used as office space, armories and maintenance facilities.
Apply for a Lexington Veteran Home Loan Today and Use The Benefits You’ve Earned!
Lexington VA mortgages are a service benefit available to Veterans only! Capital Bank, N.A. makes it easy for Veterans to access their VA loan benefits and enjoy low interest rates, no PMI and NO MONEY DOWN. Don’t pass on this benefit; make the most of it and apply today for your Lexington Veteran mortgage!
Do You Qualify for a Lexington Veteran Loan? Find Out Now
Find out if you qualify for a Lexington Veteran home loan on our eligibility page.
You must meet at least one of these criteria to be eligible:
- At least 90 days of active duty service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active duty service during peacetime
- Service with an honorable discharge
- Current active duty service
- Status as a surviving spouse of a Veteran, as long as you have not remarried
Current Homeowners Save With Lexington Veteran Mortgage Refinancing
Lexington VA loan refinancing saves current homeowners money, too! Cash-out refinancing and streamline refinancing are available to homeowners. Contact the Lexington Veteran mortgage refinance experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to discuss your needs and qualifications.
Lexington FHA Loans are Available to Those Who Don’t Qualify
If you don’t qualify for a Lexington Veteran home loan, you may be eligible for a Lexington FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance. These loans also feature low interest rates, low down payment requirements and less stringent qualification requirements than conventional loans, making them popular with people who have poor credit or no credit history.
Your dream home in The Bluegrass State awaits! Get started on your Lexington VA loan application at Capital Bank, N.A. today and get prequalified in minutes. Visit our FAQ page to learn more about our Lexington VA loans or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits