VA Loans Kentucky
Kentucky VA Loans Purchase & Refinancing
VALoansFinance.com makes it easy for Veterans to buy their own home in The Bluegrass State! Apply online for Kentucky VA loans or Kentucky VA loan refinancing today – this Veterans-only benefit allows you to take advantage of low interest rates and zero money down to make the move into homeownership this year! Contact VALoansFinance.com at (866) 216-3577 to start your Kentucky VA loan application.
Have questions about your Kentucky VA loan eligibility? Give us a call or email us at info@VALoansFinance.com and a helpful representative can discuss your options and help you through the application process.
Kentucky has a median home value of $86,700 and the limit on Kentucky VA loans is $417,000*.
VALoansFinance.com’s Simple 3 Step VA Loan Process Gets You Started Today:
- Step 1: Provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to VALoansFinance.com. If you don’t have one or can’t find it, call us. We can request it on your behalf!
- Step 2: Begin your Kentucky home search! Our home search page helps you get started.
- Step 3: Fill out our simple online VA Loan Application and get preapproved.
READY TO GET STARTED? FIND YOUR VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY | FIND YOUR DREAM HOME IN KENTUCKY | COMPLETE YOUR VA LOAN APPLICATION |
Apply for Kentucky VA Loans or VA Mortgage Refinancing Today and Use the Service Benefits You’re Entitled To
Kentucky VA loans are a military benefit you’ve EARNED through your service to our nation. There’s no reason not to use them to get into the Kentucky home of your dreams! Kentucky VA loans from VALoansFinance.com require no money down and no monthly PMI payments and offer low interest rates, making them very affordable mortgages for Veterans of all walks of life.
Current homeowners can apply and qualify for Kentucky Veteran mortgage refinancing loans and lower their monthly mortgage payments or borrow cash against their home’s equity. Contact us to learn more about Kentucky cash-out refinancing, streamline refinancing and to see if you qualify!
- Kentucky VA Loans
- Lexington VA Loans
- Louisville VA Loans
Apply Today to Get Pre-Qualified!
Apply online now or contact our Kentucky Veteran home loan experts to see if you qualify for a Kentucky Veteran loan. You can also visit our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
Typically, you are eligible for a VA loan if you meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Active duty personnel who have served 90 days during wartime
- Active duty personnel who have served 180 days during peacetime
- Honorably discharged service members
- Un-remarried widows or widowers of Veterans
- The average salary of a Kentucky employee is $60,000. Kentucky has a number of vehicle assembly plants. Some of the cars assembled in Kentucky include the Ford Escape, Ford Expedition, Toyota Solara, Toyota Camry, Toyota Avalon, Toyota Venza and the Lincoln Navigator.
- More than four million people live in Kentucky. The most populous cities are Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green and Owensboro. The largest city, Louisville, has nearly 1.3 million people living in the metropolitan area.
- Kentucky is famous for its horse races. The Kentucky Derby is raced in Louisville each year. It’s the first part of the Triple Crown and the end of the two week long Kentucky Derby Festival.
Why Veterans Love Kentucky
- There are two major installations in Kentucky, Fort Campbell in Hopkinsville and Fort Knox in Hardin. Fort Campbell is an Army post, while Fort Knox is a joint Marine Corps and Army post.
- The Army Human Resource Center of Excellence opened at Fort Knox in May 2010. More than 4000 soldiers, Veterans and civilians work here.
- More than 8500 soldiers and Airmen serve in the Kentucky’s Army National Guard and the Air National Guard. The Kentucky Department of Military Affairs has a Family Assistance Center that can help military spouses obtain professional licenses or provide support during deployments.
TRULIA DATA/WIDGET HERE:http://www.trulia.com/city/KY/
Kentucky FHA Mortgages are an Excellent Alternative
If you don’t qualify for a Kentucky VA home loan, you can still buy a home and save money doing it! VALoansFinance.com can help you apply for a Kentucky FHA mortgage or Kentucky FHA refinance loan. These low interest loans require only 3.5% down; less stringent income and credit requirements make them a great alternative for buyers with poor credit history.
Apply for your Kentucky Veteran home loan, Kentucky VA mortgage refinance or Kentucky FHA loan at VALoansFinance.com today. Use our online prequalification form and get an answer in minutes! Learn more by visiting our FAQ page or contact your local Kentucky VA loan representative at (866) 216-3577 or info@VALoansFinance.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits