Des Moines VA Loans
Des Moines VA Loans and Des Moines VA Loan Refinancing
Own your own Des Moines, Iowa home with help from Capital Bank, N.A.! Veterans can save money with our no down payment, low interest Des Moines VA mortgages and Des Moines Veteran mortgage refinancing. VA loans are a service benefit you’ve earned – ONLY Veterans are eligible for these amazing mortgage terms!
Check your eligibility and apply for your Des Moines VA mortgage online today. Contact the Des Moines VA loan experts at Capital Bank, N.A. by phone at (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Des Moines homes have a median sales price of $117,500 making it an affordable city for homebuyers at all stages of life. The VA loan limit in Iowa is $424,100*.
Follow Capital Bank, N.A.’s Easy 3 Step Process to Get Into Your New Home
Step 1: Provide us with your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you don’t have one yet, call Capital Bank, N.A. and we’ll help you get it!
Step 2: Start looking at Des Moines homes! Use our home search page to find the perfect one.
Step 3: Start the approval process with our simple, online VA loan application.
START THE PROCESS TODAY! FIND YOUR VA COE FORM | COMPLETE THE VETERANS LOAN APPLICATION | FIND DES MOINES, IA REAL ESTATE|
Facts to Know About Des Moines, Iowa
- Des Moines is well-known for having a number of insurance and financial services companies. Some of the businesses with a presence in Des Moines include Wells Fargo, Aviva Insurance, Nationwide Mutual Insurance, EMC Insurance Companies and Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- The average salary in Des Moines is $55,000. Other major employers in the area include Des Moines Public Schools, Hy-Vee, Mercy Health Network, Iowa Health System, Younkers and United States Postal Service.
- The Des Moines metropolitan area has a population of over half a million people. Popular neighborhoods include Merle Hay, Beaverdale, Lower Beaverdale, Drake, Greater South Side and Southwestern Hills.
Veteran Benefits in Des Moines
- Iowa offers Veterans a number of benefits. Veterans who want to purchase a home in Iowa may qualify for a $5000 tax free grant. To qualify, Veterans must have served more than 90 days Active Duty after 9/11/2001.
- Veterans can also receive an $1850 exemption on their home’s property tax. To qualify, Veterans need to have served on active duty during a period of war or for more than 18 months during peacetime.
- Members who join the Iowa National Guard can receive up to $6000 a year to put towards school for four years. If a member’s education isn’t completed after the four years, National Guard members can use their G.I. Bill benefits.
Save Money with a Des Moines VA Loan or a Des Moines Veteran Mortgage Refinance
Des Moines VA loans from Capital Bank, N.A. can save Veterans thousands of dollars over the life of their loan. Zero down, low-interest rates and no monthly PMI make Des Moines Veteran loans some of the most affordable loans available. Use your military benefit and apply for a Des Moines VA loan today!
Current homeowners can save too! Des Moines Veteran loan refinancing can reduce your interest rate and cut your monthly payment or allow you to borrow cash from your home’s equity. Contact the experts at Capital Bank, N.A. to determine if cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing is right for you.
Find Out if You Qualify
A quick visit to our VA loan eligibility page can help you determine if you are eligible for a Des Moines VA loan.
Applicants must typically meet one or more of the following to qualify:
- Served 90 days or more during wartime.
- Served 180 days or more during peacetime.
- Currently serving on active duty.
- Received an Honorable Discharge.
- A surviving spouse, who has not re-married, of a Veteran or service member.
Des Moines FHA Mortgages are Available to Those Who Don’t Qualify for VA Loans
Having trouble qualifying for a VA mortgage or a conventional mortgage? Contact us about our Des Moines FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans. Income and credit requirements aren’t as strict while low interest rates and small down payments make this an affordable mortgage option!
Take advantage of low rates and low housing prices now before they rise. Apply for your Des Moines Veteran home loan or Des Moines VA mortgage refinance from Capital Bank, N.A. today! If you have questions, review our FAQ page or contact our Iowa VA loans specialists at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-31-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits